The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Ant Gate, also called the 20 Bee Gate, is a gate that requires 20 bees to pass through. It is found near the Noob Shop, behind the traveling/event bear (e.g. Sun Bear) area. The gate gets its name from the large army ant on it.
- This gate and the Bear Gate are the only gates that don't have a bee to represent them.
- This gate and the Windy Bee Gate are the only gates in the game that don't have a royal jelly token in the area behind it.
- The Gummy Bee Egg Claim is near it, to the side of the Ant Gate closest to the hives.
- There is a ticket token on top of the gate.
- The army ant on top of the gate has glowing eyes, but in the Ant Challenge, army ants (and all the other ants) do not have glowing eyes.
- As of the 9/28/2019 update, you will get teleported back to spawn if you manage to bypass the gate.
- There is a secret path behind the Global Top Ant Exterminators Leaderboard, which leads to an Ant Pass and the Gummy Bee Egg Claim.
- This and the Lion Bee Gate are the only gates without any quest givers behind them.
- This and the Basic Bee Gate are the only gates that lead to an area where there is nothing able to be purchased with honey.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.