An Ant Pass is a consumable item that is required in order to participate in the Ant Challenge. The player can only have a maximum of 10 ant passes in your inventory at a time (unless the player had more than 10 passes before the 4/5/2019 update). An ant pass can be used by stepping on the pad in front of the Ant Challenge and pressing E on your keyboard or clicking on the notification.
Methods of Obtaining
- There is a Free Ant Pass Dispenser past the Ant Gate which can be used every two hours.
- If you already have 10+ ant passes, you cannot claim a free ant pass from the Free Ant Pass Dispenser or use the Ant Pass Dispenser.
- There is an Ant Pass Dispenser next to the Free Ant Pass Dispenser which gives an ant pass for 10 tickets with no cooldown.
- Ant passes are sometimes available from the Robux Shop, generally combined with other things in sale packs.
- Panda Bear gives out ant passes for some of his quests.
- There are two ant pass tokens hidden in the game.
- A possible reward from a rage aphid, King Beetle, and Tunnel Bear when defeated.
- Redeeming certain valid codes:
- From the code "SecretProfileCode" (Valid).
The methods below are no longer possible.
- Finishing B.B.M. Mission rewarded an ant pass.
- If the player finds an ant pass token, it will say "You found a ant pass" instead of "You found an ant pass."
- The ant pass and gumdrops are the only items that can be used to teleport somewhere else.
- It is possible to have more than 10 ant passes in your inventory if players obtained more than 10 ant passes got them before the 4/5/2019 update was released or if the player were to receive an ant pass as a reward for completing a quest.