The Bear Gate, also known as the 30 Bee Gate, is a gate that requires 30 bees to pass through. It is located past the Mountain Top Field, between the Ticket Shop and the Mountain Top Instant Converter.
It is given its name because of the bear silhouette around it.
Underneath the platform, there is a diamond egg token and Shadow Bear behind it. To reach the egg token, equip either the Parachute or the Glider and make sure your pack is empty so you don't lose any pollen.
The following soundtrack plays past this gate:
- The Bear Gate is the largest gate in the game.
- During Beesmas, the Bear Gate had a gigantic star on top of it.
- The Bear Gate requires the second largest number of bees to pass through, only behind the Windy Bee Gate.
- This is the only gate that does not have a field behind it. It is also the only gate without the requirement pad, and the only gate without a blue arch around it.
- This gate, along with the Windy Bee Gate and the Ant Gate, are the only gates in the game that didn't exist at launch. These three gates, along with the Brave Bee Gate, also do not lead to any other gate in the game.
- The gate and the Windy Bee Gate are the only gates where buying hive slots is a requirement to pass through them.
- This gate and the Ant Gate are the only gates that do not have a bee model on top of it.
- The area beyond the gate is indoors, not outdoors. This means that even though there appears to be an opening to the sky, it is blocked by an invisible barrier because otherwise, it would be accessible through the Red Cannon.
- The player used to be able to get into the Bear Gate's crown, but that has been patched.