The Beekeeper's Boots are a pair of boots that were added in the 9/10/2018 update. The Beekeeper's Boots can be bought at the Mountain Top Shop and cost 15,000,000 (15 million) honey, 5 oil, 3 red extracts, and 3 blue extracts. Its description reads, "Practical and stylish boots that aid in the beekeeping process."
- They could have been obtained from Sun Bear by completing his last quest before he left on 10/8/2018.
- Onett wears a pair of Beekeeper's Boots. He doesn't wear the Gummy Boots or the Coconut Clogs because they were added later in the 11/25/2018 update and 9/28/2019 updates respectively.
- Onett didn't wear any boots prior to the 9/10/2018 update, as boots weren't added then. Shortly after the 9/10/2018 update, this was changed to Onett's current gear today.
- The version worn by Sun Bear is much bigger than the one the player wears to fit his model.
- Before the 11/25/2018 update, this item, Basic Boots and Hiking Boots didn't require any items as there was no crafting then.
- After Sun Bear left, the Beekeeper's Boots were transferred over to the Mountain Top Shop for 33,000,000 (33 million) honey.
- The original price was changed to the current price (15,000,000 honey) in the 11/25/2018 update because of the new crafting materials needed to make it.
- After the nerf of hats, these replaced the removed bonuses of the Beekeeper's Mask, including the Movespeed bonus, which was 6, the Jump Power boost, and the Pollen From Bees boost, which was 25%. Now, both the mask and the boots are 30%, meaning that the boost for Pollen From Bees is larger when wearing both the Beekeeper's Mask and Beekeeper's Boots.
- These were the best boots in the game until the 11/25/2018 update when the Gummy Boots were introduced to the game.
- In the 9/28/2019 update, Coconut Clogs were added, also surpassing the Beekeeper's Boots. As a result, the Beekeeper's Boots are currently the third-best boots in the game, behind the Gummy Boots and Coconut Clogs.