Bees are the main feature of Bee Swarm Simulator. They follow the player around, collect pollen from fields and defend the player from mobs. Upon returning to the hive, your bees convert pollen into honey, which is the primary currency used in shops to buy. The hive is also where bees go to rest after they run out of energy or their keeper dies. As bees gather, fight, and are fed treats, their bond with their keeper grows.
Bees hatch from eggs with probabilities for different types and rarities depending on the type of the egg. You can change the type of an already-hatched bee by applying Royal Jelly, and you can also remove bees from your hive using an Eviction. You can get an eviction once you can go behind the Lion Bee Gate. Once your "basic hive" (25) is all filled up with bees, you can also buy more Hive Slots with the current max of 50.
There are 38 bee types that can be discovered and collected and 37 bee types if you don't use any Robux.
There is a 1/12000 (0.00833%) chance that your bees can transform into a gifted bee from hatching eggs, and feeding a bee's favorite treat to that bee. Also there is a 1/250 (0.4%) chance of getting a gifted bee from Royal Jelly and hatching it from a Basic Egg.
- If the player's internet is lagging (slow internet), the bees may be slower at fighting mobs, making honey, collecting pollen, etc processes slower.
- If the player moves while converting honey, the bees will go around in circles at the player instead of collecting the pollen for conversion.
- If the player gets too far from their bees, they will go to their owner and fly faster, and ignore every flower and mob.
- If the player jumps with over 20 jump power, and the bees are making honey, the bees will stop converting.
- The higher level your bees are, the more effective they are at collecting and converting.
|Common & Rare||Basic Bee • Bomber Bee • Brave Bee • Bumble Bee • Cool Bee • Hasty Bee • Looker Bee • Rad Bee • Rascal Bee • Stubborn Bee|
|Epic||Bubble Bee • Bucko Bee • Commander Bee • Demo Bee • Exhausted Bee • Fire Bee • Frosty Bee • Honey Bee • Rage Bee • Riley Bee • Shocked Bee|
|Legendary||Baby Bee • Carpenter Bee • Demon Bee • Diamond Bee • Lion Bee • Music Bee • Ninja Bee • Shy Bee|
|Event||Bear Bee • Cobalt Bee • Crimson Bee • Festive Bee • Gummy Bee • Photon Bee • Puppy Bee • Tabby Bee • Vicious Bee|