|Location||Near Clover Field|
Brown Bear is one of six bears or one of the quest givers that give you quests. He is located behind the Clover Field and next to the Wealth Clock. His quests involve collecting pollen from a random field. A new quest is available 4 hours after claiming the previous one. When a new quest is ready, there should be a "!" on his pad. Talk to him to receive your new quest!
Brown Bear chooses a random accessible field (except for Mountain Top Field and Stump Field) for the quest. The quests come in different levels with difficulty increasing depending on the number of bees in your hive. Each quest, regardless of level, gives one Royal Jelly, and sometimes Brown Bear gives out some extra rewards. All quests also give at least one ticket, with higher-level quests giving two tickets.
Brown Bear gives information in his dialogues. Some of the information he gives is not found anywhere else in-game.
|Initial (First Talk)||Hey there! I'm Brown Bear. You ever heard of [Royal Jelly]? It's a special food that changes a bee's type! Apply it to a bee's honeycomb cell, and it'll instantly transform! The great thing is the new type will always be Rare, Epic, or Legendary. Well, I happen to have a LOT of [Royal Jelly]. Don't ask me how I got it. And if you complete my quests I'll give you some. I'll only give you 1 quest a day, though. Come talk to me again whenever you're ready for a quest!|
|Quests||Welcome back! You ready for a new quest? Complete it and I'll give you a jar of [Royal Jelly] and a [Ticket]! Check your Quest menu to see your next task.
Looks like you haven't quite finished my quest. Check the quest menu, then collect pollen from the field I've written down. Come back when the meter is filled all the way up.
Great job bud! Here's a [Royal Jelly]! Apply it to a bee's honeycomb cell and the bee will transform into a new type. In 4 hours, I'll have another quest ready for you.
Remember, I'll only give you 1 quest every 4 hours. I need some time to prepare your next rewards!
|Giving A Present||
What's up, bud?
Ah, of course! Time to exchange some Beemas gifts. Let me see what you got me this year... Whoa! A 1-year subscription to Bearmazon Prime! I'll get so much out of this, you have NO idea! Thanks buddy. Here's a little something I know you're gonna love as well.
- There is a Royal Jelly on a hill behind Brown Bear. You may be able to jump up to it if you have the Bear Morph from Bear Bee, Hiking Boots, and/or Beekeeper's Boots. You can also parachute down to it from the edge of the Blue HQ roof, or the ledge above Science Bear, accessible from the teleporter in Red HQ, you can also use Haste 10x to get up there.
- He is one of the three permanent bears that can be accessed without any bees, the others being Black Bear and Mother Bear.
- Brown Bear, Polar Bear, and Black Bear are the three bears with infinite quests.
- Brown Bear is the first bear to start giving endless quests for new players. He is also one of the six Quest Givers that give infinite quests.
- Brown Bear is a "he", as Black Bear refers to him that way.
- Brown Bear is the only bear that guarantees Royal Jelly and Tickets for every quest completed.
- Brown Bear uses the Knight Animation Package.
- Prior to the September 10, 2018 update, Brown Bear gave a so-called "daily" quest every 16 hours, However, after the 9/10 update, it changed to 4 hours.
- He, Black Bear and Mother Bear were "Nice" this year, as stated by Bee Bear.
|Permanent Bears||Black Bear • Mother Bear • Brown Bear • Panda Bear • Science Bear • Polar Bear|
|Traveling Bears||Sun Bear • Gummy Bear • Bee Bear|
|Non-Bears||Gifted Bucko Bee • Gifted Riley Bee • Onett • Bubble Bee Man|