|Bee Prerequisites||15 bees|
This is a 33×18 field, containing 594 flowers. The flowers are white, red, and blue, in sizes of double and triple.
Note: the flowers in fields are randomly generated, so the flower counts above may not be 100% accurate. The percentages should be roughly correct, however.
Bees that like the Cactus Field are Bomber Bee, Hasty Bee, Commander Bee, Demo Bee, and Vicious Bee. Bees that dislike the Cactus Field are Exhausted Bee, Baby Bee, Music Bee, Tadpole Bee, and Tabby Bee.
A Level 4-7 Rogue Vicious Bee can spawn in this field.
- Using the Field Booster may give a Cactus Field Boost. When it does, it will give +100% Cactus Field pollen for 15 minutes.
- Using glitter will add 100% Cactus Field pollen onto the current boost for 15 minutes if it isn't already maxed out.
- Using field dice may add +100% Cactus Field pollen for 15 minutes if the current boost isn't maxed out.
- Cactus Field Winds can be obtained through the Wind Shrine or codes. They have a base of +20% instant Cactus Field conversion, and give +5% instant Cactus Field conversion and +15% Cactus Field pollen for each stack. Cactus Field Winds can stack up to a total of 13 times.
- Purchasing a Cactus Field Market Boost from the Boost Market will give x1.5 Cactus Field Capacity, x1.25 Cactus Field Pollen, x1.5 Buzz Bomb Pollen, and +50 Convert Amount.
- Redeeming certain valid codes. However, there are currently no valid codes that give any sort of Cactus Field boosts.
- It can be boosted by the Shell Amulet. If it has a Cactus Field Boost, it can boost the field by +5% to +27% depending on the amulet rarity.
The methods below are no longer possible.
- Giving a present to Onett will give Cactus Field Boost x1 and other boosts and items.
- Redeeming certain expired codes:
- Arizona (Gave Cactus Field Boost x4 + other stuff).
- GummyBoost (Gave Cactus Field Boost x3 + other stuff).
- NikTacAttack (Gave Cactus Field Boost x3 + other stuff).
- MoonMiracle (Gave Cactus Field Boost x4 + other stuff).
- GummySausage (Gave Cactus Field Boost x2 + other stuff).
- PingBoost (Gave Cactus Field Boost x3 + other stuff).
- RebootCode (Gave Cactus Field Boost x1 + other stuff).
- Poke (Gave Cactus Field Boost x3 + other stuff).
- Breeze (Gave Cactus Field Boost x2 + other stuff).
- Cactus4Now (Gave Cactus Field Boost x3 and Cactus Field Winds x2).
- Reboot2020 (Gave Cactus Field Boost x3 and Cactus Field Winds x3 + other stuff).
- BlackBearMythic (Gave Cactus Field Boost x3 and Cactus Field Capacity x3 + other stuff).
- This is the only field where three types of treats can be found naturally in the same place.
- This is the fourth-smallest field in the game, the smaller ones being the Pumpkin Patch, Strawberry Field, and the Stump Field.
- It is possible to hide behind the cactus closest to the Pine Tree Forest so the werewolf cannot attack the player.
- This is one of the fields where fireflies travel to.