|"A superhero and defender of all things Blue! Together with Crimson Bee it works to unite bees of all colors."|
Like other event bees, Cobalt Bee does not have a favorite treat. And the only way to make it gifted is by a Star Treat.
- Collects 10 Pollen in 4 seconds
- Makes 120 Honey in 4 seconds
- +75% Energy, +30% Movespeed, +40 Production Amount, +3 Attack
- 🌟 Gifted Hive Bonus: +15% Blue Pollen
- [Blue Pulse] Fires a pulse that hops between your Blue Bees, collecting pollen around them. Power increases with each hop. If you own a Crimson Bee, fires a Red Pulse as well.
- [Blue Bomb Sync] Allows Blue Bombs to collect from White Flowers for 20 sec. If Red Bomb Sync is active, this applies to Red Flowers as well.
The Cobalt Bee has a base pollen collection of 10 in 4 seconds.
That's equivalent to 2.5 per second.
(20 in 4 seconds with x2 Bee Pollen gamepass)
|Flower Size||Bee Pollen||with Critical Hit|
|Base Value||Blue Flower||without Melody||with Melody|
|Boost Tokens ( or )||Percentage Bonus||Collected Pollen|
The Cobalt Bee can make 120 in 4 seconds!
That's equivalent to 30 per second.
(120 in 2 second/s with x2 Honeymaking Speed)
|Honey Collection with|
|Honey Collection with|
|Clothing Category||Name||Produced Honey|
|Guards||Elite Blue Guard||10%||1||120|
|Mondo Belt Bag||100%||0||240|
- Cobalt Bee and Crimson Bee have the same stats.
- Cobalt Bee and Crimson Bee are the first colored event bees.
- Cobalt Bee and Crimson Bee are the only bees that can activate another ability apart from their own.
- This is one of the Event Bees who have different color faces on the hive rather than the bee itself, the other being Crimson Bee, Festive Bee, and Vicious Bee.
- This is the first bee that is both a blue bee and an event bee. With Vicious Bee being the second.
- When Cobalt and Crimson bee are both in the same hive, you get the following bonuses from these ability tokens: red pulse fires a red beam to collect pollen from all your red bees. If Cobalt is owned, it also fires a blue pulse to collect from blue Bees as well, then there is the red and blue bomb sync. When red bomb sync is activated, it allows red bombs to collect from white flowers. If you own Cobalt bee and both red bomb sync and blue bomb sync is activated, red bombs can collect from blue and white flowers and blue bombs can collect from red and white flowers.
- Cobalt Bee, along with Crimson Bee are currently the only event bees to cost 250 Tickets.
- The first edition Tabby Bee and Puppy Bee could once be purchased with 250 tickets as well.
- This bee, Crimson Bee, Photon Bee, and Ninja Bee are the only bees that creates a trace.
- This bee has its dedicated items which can be bought in the Badge Bearer's Guild. It is called Cobalt Guard.
|Common & Rare||Basic Bee • Bomber Bee • Brave Bee • Bumble Bee • Cool Bee • Hasty Bee • Looker Bee • Rad Bee • Rascal Bee • Stubborn Bee|
|Epic||Bubble Bee • Bucko Bee • Commander Bee • Demo Bee • Exhausted Bee • Fire Bee • Frosty Bee • Honey Bee • Rage Bee • Riley Bee • Shocked Bee|
|Legendary||Baby Bee • Carpenter Bee • Demon Bee • Diamond Bee • Lion Bee • Music Bee • Ninja Bee • Shy Bee|
|Event||Bear Bee • Cobalt Bee • Crimson Bee • Festive Bee • Gummy Bee • Photon Bee • Puppy Bee • Tabby Bee • Vicious Bee|