|"Drops a huge Coconut into the field. Converts Pollen into Honey Tokens if it lands on you."|
A Coconut is an inventory item that can be used to convert pollen into honey tokens if the coconut lands on the player. It can also collect pollen for the player that summoned it, damage mobs, and can be used in certain crafting recipes.
A maximum of 150 coconuts can be held at a time, making it the item with the highest capacity limit, excluding items that don’t have a capacity limit.
The following audio plays when a coconut hits a field:
Ways to Obtain
- Defeating the Coconut Crab grants many coconuts.
- Popping sprouts in the Coconut Field.
- Finding them in token form in the Coconut Field.
- There is a token worth 10 coconuts in the palm tree closest to Spirit Bear.
- Claiming them from the Coconut Dispenser.
- From leaves in the Coconut Field.
- Redeeming certain valid codes:
- Mocito100T (Gives 10 coconuts + other stuff).
- 1MLikes (Gives 1 coconut + other stuff).
- Winning them from Mega Memory Match and Extreme Memory Match (available in increments of 3 and 5 respectively).
- Activating the Emergency Coconut Shield or Inspire Coconuts passive abilities will automatically summon 5 coconuts.
- Purchasing certain packs from the Robux Shop.
- As a rare gift from your Cub Buddy in increments of 1.
- As a drop from an armored aphid.
The methods below are no longer possible.
- Purchasing certain packs from the Robux Shop:
- The Gooey Goodies Pack gave 100 coconuts and other items.
- The Stocking Stuffer Pack gave 25 coconuts and other items.
- Opening the Funky Present gave 20 coconuts and other items.
- Completing Panda Bear's Beesmas 2020 Quest Gave 5 Coconuts and other items.
When the coconut lands on a player, the player's total hive convert amount is converted into a ring of honey tokens. For example, if a player has 500,000 total hive convert amount and a coconut lands on them, 500,000 pollen would be converted into honey tokens. The amount of pollen stored beforehand is not taken into account of how much pollen is converted.
The amount of honey received from the coconut is multiplied by Honey From Tokens.
|Number of Coconuts||Other items required||Crafted item|
|10x Coconut||2x Enzymes 2x Oil||1x Tropical Drink|
|150x Coconut||10,000,000,000 Honey 50x Tropical Drink 100x Glue 100x Oil||Coconut Clogs|
|150x Coconut||25,000,000,000 Honey 150x Tropical Drink 150x Red Extract 150x Blue Extract||Coconut Canister|
- Getting hit by a coconut originally converted 75% of your hive convert amount into honey.
- Falling coconuts can damage mobs.