|"Drops a huge Coconut into the field. Converts Pollen into Honey Tokens if it lands on you."|
A Coconut is an obtainable item that can be used to convert pollen into honey tokens if the coconut lands on a player. It can also collect pollen for the player that summoned it, damage mobs, and can be used for crafting recipes.
A maximum of 150 coconuts can be held at a time, making it the item with the highest capacity limit, excluding items that don’t have a capacity limit.The following audio plays when a coconut hits a field:
Ways to Obtain
- Defeating Coconut Crab.
- Getting it as a rare reward from repeatable questlines.
- Popping sprouts in the Coconut Field.
- Finding them in token form in the Coconut Field.
- There is a token worth 10 coconuts in the palm tree closest to Spirit Bear.
- Claiming them from the Coconut Dispenser.
- From leaves.
- Winning them from Mega Memory Match and Extreme Memory Match.
- Purchasing certain packs from the Robux Shop.
- Opening the Funky Present (no longer obtainable).
- Gifts from Cub Buddy (rare).
When the coconut lands on a player, 75% of the player's total hive convert amount is converted into a ring of honey tokens. For example, if a player has 500,000 total hive convert amount and a coconut lands on them, 375,000 pollen would be converted into honey tokens. The amount of pollen stored beforehand is not taken into account of how much pollen is converted.
The amount of honey received from the coconut is multiplied by Honey From Tokens.