The Coconut Dispenser is a dispenser located on the right side of the Coconut Cave. The player will need to defeat the Coconut Crab to gain access to it, similar to the rest of the content in the Coconut Cave.
The dispenser has a cooldown of 4 hours. When used, the player will receive a certain number of coconuts, based on the quality of their Coconut Badge. They will also be granted a x1 Coconut Field Boost (unless their Coconut Badge is Junior, in which case they won't get the boost). This remains static, meaning the Coconut Badge will not affect the field boost multiplier.
There is a secret entrance that leads to a tunnel that can be entered by jumping on top of the dispenser and into a small portion of the wall. Inside the tunnel, there are 3 tokens that grant 5 tickets, 5 jelly beans, and 1 enzymes each.
- This, the Free Ant Pass Dispenser, the Ant Pass Dispenser, and the Glue Dispenser are the only dispensers that don't grant Haste.
- This, the Free Ant Pass Dispenser, and the Ant Pass Dispenser are the only dispensers that grant items with a capacity limit.
- This is the only dispenser that grants a Field Boost.
- This is the second mechanic that guarantees a certain field boost, the first one being glitter.
- This is the only dispenser that gives a different message after using: "Earn coconut badges to receive more coconuts!"
- Before the Beesmas 2019 update, the Coconut Dispenser used to give a Coconut Field Boost that is displayed in the following table:
|Badge||Coconuts||Coconut Field Boost|