|Bee Prerequisites||35 bees|
This is a 30x21 field, containing 630 flowers. The flowers are white, red, and blue, and the only natural size is triple.
Note: the flowers in fields are randomly generated, so the flower counts above may not be 100% accurate. The percentages should be roughly correct, however.
A level 1-20 Wild Windy Bee can spawn in this field.
- Using glitter will add 100% Coconut Field pollen onto the current boost for 15 minutes if it isn't already maxed out.
- Using field dice may add +100% Coconut Field pollen for 15 minutes if the current boost isn't already maxed out.
- Coconut Field Winds can be obtained through the Wind Shrine or codes. They have a base of +20% instant Coconut Field conversion, and give +5% instant Coconut Field conversion and +10% Coconut Field pollen for each stack. Coconut Field Winds can stack up to a total of 13 times.
- Using the Coconut Dispenser will always give Coconut Field Boost x1(if the player has coconut badge cadet or higher), along with some coconuts.
- Purchasing a Coconut Field Market Boost from the Boost Market will give x1.5 Coconut Field Capacity, x1.25 Coconut Field Pollen, x2.5 Pollen From Coconuts, and x1.1 White Pollen.
- Redeeming certain valid codes:
- Mocito100T (Gives Coconut Field Boost x2 and Coconut Field Capacity x2 + other stuff).
The methods below are no longer possible.
- Redeeming certain expired codes:
- Gumaden10T (Gave Coconut Field Boost x1 and Coconut Field Winds x3 + other stuff).
- This is the only field where sprouts and leaves can yield coconuts and tropical drinks. It is also the only field to have a regular boss defending it.
- This is one of four fields to only have naturally occurring triple flowers, the others being the Mountain Top Field, Stump Field, and the Pepper Patch.
- Furthermore, this field the only triple-flower field dominated by white flowers.
- Under the coconut tree opposite of the cave, there is a coconut token that can be collected to give 10 coconuts.
- This and the Pepper Patch are the only fields where sprouts cannot naturally appear or be planted with the Special Sprout Summoner
- This field, along with the Pepper Patch, was added in the 9/28/2019 update.
- Like the Pepper Badge, the Coconut Badge requires more pollen collected than the other field badges. For example, the cadet badge for the Coconut Field requires 50,000,000 (50 million) pollen, compared to the normal 250,000 (250 thousand) pollen.
- It is possible to gather pollen from this field without 35 bees from the ledge facing the Ticket Tent.
- The Coconut Dispenser used to boost this field based on the player's Coconut Badge, with the Junior badge giving no boost, Cadet giving a +100% pollen boost, Hotshot giving a +200% pollen boost, and anything Ace and above giving a +300% pollen boost. After the Beesmas 2019 update, the Coconut Dispenser will always provide a +100% pollen boost, regardless of the player's Coconut Badge.