|"A superhero and defender of all things Red! Together with Cobalt Bee it works to unite bees of all colors."|
Like the other event bees, this bee does not have a favorite treat, and the only way to make it gifted is by a Star Treat.
- Collects 10 Pollen in 4 seconds
- Makes 120 Honey in 4 seconds
- +75% Energy, +30% Movespeed, +40 Conversion Amount, +5 Attack
- 🌟 Gifted Hive Bonus: +20% Red Pollen
- [Red Pulse] Fires a pulse that hops between your Red Bees, collecting pollen around them (+5% per level). Power increases with each hop. If you own Cobalt Bee, fires a Blue Pulse as well.
- [Red Bomb Sync] Allows Red Bombs to collect from White flowers for 20 sec. If Blue Bomb Sync is active, applies to Blue Flowers as well.
The Crimson Bee has a base pollen collection of 10 in 4 seconds.
That's equivalent to 2.5 per second.
(20 in 4 seconds with x2 Bee Pollen gamepass)
|Flower Size||Bee Pollen||with Critical Hit|
|Base Value||Red Flower||without Melody||with Melody|
|Boost Tokens ( or )||Percentage Bonus||Collected Pollen|
The Crimson Bee can make 120 in 4 seconds!
That's equivalent to 30 per second.
(120 in 2 second/s with x2 Honeymaking Speed)
|Honey Collection with|
|Honey Collection with|
|Clothing Category||Name||Produced Honey|
|Guards||Elite Blue Guard||10%||1||120|
|Mondo Belt Bag||100%||0||240|
- This is one of the bees which have abilities that can trigger another bee's ability, which is it counterpart, Cobalt Bee.
- Crimson Bee and Cobalt Bee like almost the same fields, except the Rose Field and Pine Tree Forest.
- This is one of the Event Bees who have different color faces on the hive rather than the bee itself, the other being Cobalt Bee, Festive Bee, and Vicious Bee.
- This is the first bee that is both a red bee and an event bee, with Festive Bee being the second.
- When Crimson and Cobalt bee are both in the same hive you get the following bonuses from these ability tokens: Red pulse fires a red beam to collect pollen from all your red bees if Cobalt is owned too it also fires a blue pulse to collect from blue Bees too, Then there is the red and blue bomb sync when red bomb sync is activated it allows red bombs to collect from white flowers if you own Cobalt bee and both red bomb sync and blue bomb sync are activated blue bombs can collect from red and white flowers and red bombs can collect from blue and white flowers.
- Crimson Bee, along with Cobalt Bee, is currently the only event bee to cost 250 Tickets.
- If you look at the description of the Red Bomb Sync ability while it is active, it is spelled incorrectly as apples instead of applies.
- This bee, Cobalt Bee, Photon Bee, and Ninja Bee are the only bees that create a trail.
- This bee has its dedicated items which can be bought in the Badge Bearer's Guild. It is called Crimson Guard.
|Common & Rare||Basic Bee • Bomber Bee • Brave Bee • Bumble Bee • Cool Bee • Hasty Bee • Looker Bee • Rad Bee • Rascal Bee • Stubborn Bee|
|Epic||Bubble Bee • Bucko Bee • Commander Bee • Demo Bee • Exhausted Bee • Fire Bee • Frosty Bee • Honey Bee • Rage Bee • Riley Bee • Shocked Bee|
|Legendary||Baby Bee • Carpenter Bee • Demon Bee • Diamond Bee • Lion Bee • Music Bee • Ninja Bee • Shy Bee|
|Event||Bear Bee • Cobalt Bee • Crimson Bee • Festive Bee • Gummy Bee • Photon Bee • Puppy Bee • Tabby Bee • Vicious Bee|