Eggs are a type of inventory item that the player puts into their hive to hatch a bee. Eggs come in many different types, some offering chances at different rarities of bees, and some hatching a specific bee. Currently, a total of 6 (or 9 if counting the gifted variants of the eggs) different types of eggs exist in the game, not including plastic eggs, specific bee eggs, the Flight of the Bumble Egg, or the Swarming Egg of the Hive.

After the 9/28/2019 update, players do not need a vacant hive slot to hatch an egg. Now, the player can hatch an egg on top of an existing bee to replace it. The level remains the same, acting similarly to royal jelly.

Basic Egg

Basic Egg

The Basic Egg is the most common type of egg found in the game. It will almost always hatch into a Basic Bee (87% chance), but in rare cases, it can hatch into a Rare bee (10% chance), an Epic bee (2.5% chance), a Legendary bee (0.5% chance), a Mythic bee (negligible chance), or into a gifted Basic Bee (1/287 chance). Event bees cannot hatch from this egg.

Ways to obtain a Basic Egg:

  • First-time players receive a free basic egg in their inventory.
  • Purchasing from the Basic Egg Shop located near the Sunflower Field for a base price of 1,000 honey and capping at 10,000,000. Every time the player purchases a basic egg, the price of the next egg scales up.

Silver Egg

Silver Egg

The Silver Egg is a type of egg that will most likely to hatch into a Rare bee (64.9% chance), but has a small chance to hatch into an Epic bee (30% chance), a Legendary bee (5% chance), or a Mythic bee (0.1% chance). A Basic Bee or an Event bee cannot hatch from this egg.

Ways to obtain a Silver Egg:

The methods below are no longer possible.

  • Using the code, "PreUpdate" (expired).

Gifted Silver Egg

Gifted Silver Egg

A Gifted Silver Egg shares the same chances as the silver egg, but the bee will also always hatch into its gifted variant.

Ways to obtain a Gifted Silver Egg:

  • Completing Black Bear's "Getting Stumped" quest.
  • An extremely low chance of dropping from werewolves.
  • Defeating Tunnel Bear for the first time guarantees any type of gifted egg, including a gifted silver egg, but with lower chances of obtaining upon subsequent defeats.

Gold Egg

Gold Egg

The Gold Egg is a type of egg most likely to hatch into an Epic bee (79% chance), but has a chance to hatch into a Legendary bee (20% chance) or a Mythic bee (1% chance). A Basic Bee, Rare bee, or an Event bee cannot hatch from this egg.

5 gold eggs are used in the crafting recipe for the Honey Mask.

Ways to obtain a Gold Egg:

The methods below are no longer possible.

Gifted Gold Egg

Gifted Gold Egg

A Gifted Gold Egg shares the same probabilities to hatch a bee of these rarities, but the bee will also always hatch into its gifted variant.

Ways to obtain a Gifted Gold Egg:

  • Defeating Tunnel Bear for the first time guarantees any type of gifted egg, including a gifted gold egg, but with lower chances of obtaining upon subsequent defeats.
  • Completing 50 Gifted Bucko Bee quests or 50 Gifted Riley Bee quests awards one gifted gold egg.
  • Completing 275 Brown Bear quests awards one gifted gold egg. 
  • A low chance of dropping upon defeating the Stump Snail and the Coconut Crab
  • As an exceptionally rare reward from the Wind Shrine.

The methods below are no longer possible.

  • Opening the Mondo Present awarded two gifted gold eggs and other items.

Diamond Egg

Diamond Egg

The Diamond Egg is a type of egg that will most likely hatch into a Legendary bee (95% chance), but has a chance to hatch into a Mythic bee (5% chance). A Basic Bee, Rare bee, Epic bee, or an Event bee cannot hatch from this egg.

5 diamond eggs are used in the crafting recipe for the Diamond Mask.

Ways to obtain a Diamond Egg:

The methods below are no longer possible.

  • Purchasing the Memorial Day Deal, Summer Treat, Diamond Moon, Sparkly Starter, Stocking Stuffer, Dual-Diamond Basket, or the Stocking Stuffer Special packs from the Robux Shop.
    • Each pack gives 1 diamond egg, except for the Dual Diamond Basket pack, which gives 2 diamond eggs instead.
  • Redeeming the expired code, "NewMic", gave 1 diamond egg. 

Gifted Diamond Egg

Gifted Diamond Egg

A Gifted Diamond Egg shares the same probabilities as the diamond egg to hatch into a bee of these particular rarities, but the bee will also always hatch into its gifted variant.

Ways to obtain a Gifted Diamond Egg:

The methods below are no longer possible.

Mythic Egg

Mythic Egg

The Mythic Egg is a type of egg that will always hatch into a Mythic bee. The player cannot obtain any other type of bee from this egg besides a Mythic bee.

Ways to obtain a Mythic Egg:

  • Purchasing from the Robux Shop for 1200 robux each (limited to 3 per player).
  • Completing Black Bear's Mythic Egg questline.
  • As a reward from Brown Bear's 100th and 200th quests.
  • An unknown chance of dropping upon defeating the Stump Snail.
  • A 1-2% chance of dropping upon defeating the Mondo Chick (varies with the time it took to defeat it).
  • Capturing a Commando Chick for the 50th time guarantees a mythic egg.
  • An extremely low chance of dropping when catching a meteor.
  • Purchasing the Black Friday Bundle gives a mythic egg, along with other items. The offer expires on December 13th.

The methods below are no longer possible.

  • Purchasing certain expired packs in the Robux Shop:
    • The Mythic Pack used to cost 800 robux and gave 1 mythic egg and other items.
    • The Jumbo June Pack used to cost 1700 robux and gave 1 mythic egg and other items.
  • Opening the Mythic Present awarded one mythic egg.
  • Opening the Mondo Present awarded two mythic eggs.

Star Egg

Star Egg

The Star Egg is a type of egg that hatches into any type of gifted bee, except for a gifted Event bee, not already in the player's hive. If the player already has all the different types of bees in their gifted forms besides gifted event bees, the egg will hatch into a random type of gifted bee instead, except for a gifted event bee.

Ways to obtain a Star Egg:

The methods below are no longer possible.

  • Buying the limited-time Happy Honeyday pack in the Robux Shop.
  • Buying the limited-time Silent Night Special in the Robux Shop.

Specific Bee Eggs

Instead of hatching into a random bee of a particular rarity, specific bee eggs will always hatch into a very specific species of bees. All of these eggs share the same appearance of a basic egg.

  • A Rascal Bee egg can possibly drop from a ladybug during rare occasions and always hatches into a Rascal Bee.
  • A Bumble Bee egg can possibly drop from a rhino beetle during rare occasions and always hatches into a Bumble Bee.
  • A Baby Bee egg can possibly drop from a Tunnel Bear during rare occasions and always hatches into a Baby Bee.
  • A Honey Bee egg can possibly drop from a cave monster during rare occasions and always hatches into a Honey Bee.
  • A Fuzzy Bee egg could have been purchased from Fuzzy Pack in the Robux Shop for 800 robux (no longer available), which gave 250 tickets, 10 glue, and 10 glitter along with the egg. It always hatches into a Fuzzy Bee.

Event Bee Eggs

Event bee eggs are a special type of egg that will always hatch into a specific type of Event bee. After an Event bee egg is hatched, the player will receive an exclusive type of permanent royal jelly for that specific Event bee. The Event bee royal jelly will turn any bee into that kind of Event bee. It cannot be applied if the player currently has that Event bee in their hive though.

  • A Bear Bee egg can be obtained in the Robux Shop for 800 robux. This once cost 1000 robux, and on the game's release and certain events, it was reduced to 650 robux for a short while.
  • A Cobalt Bee egg can be obtained at the Ticket Tent for 250 tickets.
  • A Crimson Bee egg can be obtained at the Ticket Tent for 250 tickets.
  • A Festive Bee egg can be obtained in the Ticket Tent for 500 tickets or from opening the Festive Present during Beesmas 2019. This could once get received from completing all of Bee Bear’s quests during his first visit, and it could once have been bought from the Festive Bee Pack for 800 robux.
  • A Gummy Bee egg can be obtained for 2500 gumdrops at the Gummy Bee Egg Claim. This could once have been obtained from completing all of Gummy Bear’s quests during the Gummy Invasion event, and it could once have been purchased in the Ticket Tent for 500 tickets.
  • A Photon Bee egg can be obtained at the Ticket Tent for 500 tickets.
  • A Puppy Bee egg can be obtained at the Ticket Tent for 500 tickets. This was once on sale for 250 tickets.
  • A Tabby Bee egg can be obtained at the Ticket Tent for 500 tickets. This was once on sale for 250 tickets.
  • A Vicious Bee egg can be obtained at the Vicious Bee Egg Claim for 250 stingers.
  • A Windy Bee egg can be obtained from the Wind Shrine if you donate cloud vials. This once could've been bought from the Windy Bee Pack for 800 robux.

Gallery

Trivia

  • The Vicious Bee egg, Windy Bee egg, Festive Bee egg, and the Gummy Bee egg are the only types of Event bee eggs that could or can be obtained without spending robux or tickets. (The Festive Bee egg can now be purchased in the Ticket Tent for 500 tickets.)
  • Star eggs and basic eggs are the only two eggs that can hatch into a Basic Bee or a gifted Basic Bee.
  • Gold eggs and certain Event bee eggs are the only eggs that can be purchased with tickets in the Ticket Tent.
    • Gold eggs are also the cheapest item in the Ticket Tent, at the price of only 50 tickets each.
  • Plastic eggs, the Flight of the Bumble Egg, and the Swarming Egg of the Hive are the only types of eggs that do not hatch into a bee.
  • Any kind of specific bee egg and event bee egg will have the same icon as a basic egg in the inventory.
  • The Bear Bee egg, Festive Bee egg, and Windy Bee egg are the only type of Event bee eggs that can/could be obtained by spending robux.
  • The silver egg was the first egg that could have been obtained from a code (PreUpdate, expired). The second egg was a diamond egg, from the expired code, "NewMic". 
  • Basic eggs are the only type of egg that can be obtained with honey.
    • They are also the eggs with the least amount of ways to obtain them.
  • The star that appears on the star egg is slightly larger than the stars on the other types of gifted eggs.
  • The mythic egg is the only type of egg with the name of the bee rarity that it hatches into.
    • The mythic egg is also the only egg that has a 100% of hatching into a certain bee rarity (except for Event bee eggs and specific bee eggs).
    • The mythic egg is also the only egg with a letter on its image.
  • There are currently no gifted mythic eggs.
  • The Fuzzy Bee egg is the only non-Event and the only specific bee egg that you could buy from the Robux Shop.
  • The gifted silver egg and the star egg are the only gifted eggs that can be obtained by completing the main questlines from NPCs (not including repeatable quests).
  • You are unable to hatch a specific bee egg on the specific bee. For example, you cannot hatch a Bumble Bee egg on a Bumble Bee.
  • The Mythic Egg and Basic Egg are the only egg without a Gifted variant of itself.
  • The Diamond and Basic Egg are the only eggs that can hatch into a bee of their name (Diamond and Basic Bee).
Items
Inventory
Regular Ticket symbol.png TicketGumdrops icon.png GumdropsCoconut.png CoconutStinger.png StingerMconv.png Micro-ConverterFdice.png Field DiceJelly Beans.png Jelly BeansRed Extract.png Red ExtractBlue Extract.png Blue ExtractGlitter.png GlitterGlue.png GlueOil.png OilEnzymes.png EnzymesTropicalDrinkInventory.png Tropical DrinkPurplepotion.png Purple PotionSuper Smoothie.png Super SmoothieMagicBean.png Magic BeanCloudVial.png Cloud VialNight Bell.png Night BellAnt pass.png Ant PassBoxofrogs.png Box-O-FrogsTreat.png TreatsBasic Egg.png EggsRJ.png Royal Jelly
Limited
or Event
Eviction.png EvictionPlastic Egg.png Plastic EggMarshmallowBee.png Marshmallow BeeFestiveBeans.png Festive BeanSpirit Petal-1.png Spirit PetalPresent.png PresentTranslator.png TranslatorHoneyJar BlackBear'sOrnament.png Ornaments7 cog.png 7-Pronged Cog
Tools
Pollen
Collectors
Scooper icon.png ScooperRake icon.png RakeClippers.png ClippersMagnet icon.png MagnetVacuum icon.png VacuumSuper-Scooper icon.png Super-ScooperPulsar icon.png PulsarElectro-Magnet.png Electro-MagnetScissors icon.png ScissorsHoney Dipper icon.png Honey DipperBubble Wand icon.png Bubble WandScythe icon.png ScytheGolden Rake.png Golden RakeSpark Staff.png Spark StaffPorcelain Dipper.png Porcelain DipperPetal Wand Petal Wand
Sprinklers Basic Sprinkler.png Basic SprinklerSilver Soakers.png Silver SoakersGolden Gushers.png Golden GushersDiamond Drenchers.png Diamond DrenchersSupreme Saturator.png The Supreme Saturator
Gliding
Tools
Parachute.png ParachuteGlider.png Glider
Accessories
Bags Pouch.png PouchJar.png JarBackpack.png BackpackCanister.png CanisterMega-Jug.png Mega-JugCompressor.png CompressorElite Barrel.png Elite BarrelPort-O-Hive.png Port-O-HiveRed Port-O-Hive.png Red Port-O-HiveBlue Port-O-Hive.png Blue Port-O-HivePorcelain O Hive.png Porcelain Port-O-HiveCoconutCanister.png Coconut Canister
Guards Brave Guard.png Brave GuardHasty Guard.png Hasty GuardBomber Guard.png Bomber GuardLooker Guard.png Looker GuardBlue Guard.png Blue GuardElite Blue Guard.png Elite Blue GuardBucko Guard.png Bucko GuardCobalt Guard.png Cobalt GuardRed Guard.png Red GuardElite Red Guard.png Elite Red GuardRiley Guard.png Riley Guardlinl=Crimson Guard Crimson Guard
Hats Helmet.pngHelmetPropeller.pngPropeller HatBeekeepersMask.pngBeekeeper's MaskHoney Mask.png Honey MaskFire Mask.png Fire MaskBubble Mask.png Bubble MaskDemon Mask.png Demon MaskDiamond Mask.png Diamond MaskGummy Mask.png Gummy MaskB.B.M. Mask.png B.B.M. MaskB.B.M. Mask.png Mondo B.B.M. Mask
Belts Belt Pocket-0.png Belt PocketBelt Bag.png Belt BagMondo Belt Bag.PNG Mondo Belt BagHoneycomb Belt.png Honeycomb BeltPetal Belt.png Petal Belt
Boots Basic Boots.png Basic BootsHiking Boots.png Hiking BootsBeekeeper's Boots.png Beekeeper's BootsCoconutClogsShop.png Coconut ClogsGummy Boots.png Gummy Boots
Amulets King Beetle Amulet.png King Beetle AmuletSilver Ant Amulet.png Ant AmuletSilver Star Amulet.png Star AmuletMoon Amulet.png Moon AmuletSilverShell.png Shell AmuletSilverStick.png Stick Bug Amulet
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.