|"Grants +10% Instant Conversion and x1.25 Convert Rate for 10 minutes."|
Enzymes are an inventory item that grants +10% Instant Conversion and x1.25 Convert Rate for 10 minutes when activated. Using another enzyme will reset the timer, but will not stack. Enzymes can also be used for crafting other accessories or items. Using a super smoothie will automatically override the enzymes buff.
Ways to Obtain
- Crafting it from the Blender for 50 pineapples and 10 royal jellies.
- Redeeming certain valid codes:
- SecretProfileCode (Activates the buff + other stuff).
- It can sometimes spawn in the Dandelion Field, Pineapple Patch, and the Spider Field in place of a honey token when collecting pollen.
- As a rare drop from leaves in the Pineapple Patch or Spider Field.
- Black Bear gives enzymes on the following quests:
- The 15 Bee Zone gives 1 enzyme and other items.
- Black Bear will occasionally give enzymes following the completion of his repeatable quests.
- Brown Bear's 45th, 115th, 130th, 165th, and 260th quests gives 1 enzyme, while his 230th quest gives 3.
- Science Bear gives enzymes on the following quests:
- Breaking Down Badges gives 1 enzyme and other items.
- Meditating On Phenomenon gives 1 enzyme and other items.
- The Power Of Information gives 3 enzymes and other items.
- Epistemological Endeavor gives 4 enzymes and other items.
- Polar Bear has a chance to give enzymes after completing a quest.
- Spirit Bear gives enzymes on the following quests:
- Rhubarb That Could Have Been gives 5 enzymes and other items.
- Dancing With Stick Bug gives 25 enzymes and other items.
- As a rare drop from a scorpion, spider, werewolf, armored aphid, King Beetle, Stump Snail, and Tunnel Bear.
- As a rare drop from sprouts (the odds increase depending on the rarity of the sprout and if the sprout is in the Pineapple Patch).
- Completing the Stick Bug Challenge may reward enzymes.
- A drop from Stick Bug, stick nymphs, or defense totems.
- A rare drop from festive gift (if Festive Bee is gifted).
- Through a Cub Buddy gift (rare).
- Donating items to the Wind Shrine may reward enzymes.
The methods below are no longer possible.
- Giving a present to certain NPCs. Note that presents have been removed and can no longer be used.
- Science Bear gave you 1 enzyme, activated the buff as well, and gave other stuff.
- Onett activated the buff and gave other boosts and items.
- Stick Bug gave 3 enzymes and other items.
- Completing Bubble Bee Man's B.B.M. Mission gave 1 enzyme.
- Science Bear's Epistemological Endeavor quest used to give 5 enzymes instead of 4.
- Science Bear's ornament quest gave 1 enzyme after completion.
- Bee Bear gave enzymes on the following quests:
- Bee Cub Workshop 3 gave 1 enzyme and other items.
- Purchasing certain expired packs in the Robux Shop:
- The Colossal Crafts Pack cost 3400 robux and gave 50 enzymes and other items.
- The Winter Wonder Pack cost 3400 robux and gave 60 enzymes and other items.
- The Merry Mutations Pack cost 1700 robux and gave 100 enzymes and other items.
- The Jumbo June Pack cost 1700 robux and gave 25 enzymes and other items.
- Redeeming certain expired codes:
- 2YearsAfterParty (Activated the buff + other stuff).
- Discord50k (Activated the buff + other stuff).
- MagicMittens (Activated the buff + other stuff).
- GummySausage (Gave 1 enzyme + other stuff).
- DarzethPack (Gave 1 enzyme + other stuff).
- 3YearParty (Gave 1 enzyme + other stuff).
- Buying the Pinecone Bundle from the Bee Bear’s Catalog gives 30 enzymes + other stuff.
- As a drop from stockings.
- Opening certain gift boxes:
- The Soft Gift Box gives 2 enzymes and other items.
- The Brass Gift Box gives 20 enzymes and other items
- There is an enzymes token in the bottom left corner of Gummy Bear's Lair.
- On top of the bear-model gate inside the Bear Gate, there is one located on the opposite side which Bubble Bee Man is on.
- There is an enzymes token in the tunnel that can be accessed through the hole above the Coconut Dispenser.
|Number of Enzymes||Other items required||Crafted item|
|2x Enzymes||2x Oil 10x Coconut||1x Tropical Drink|
|5x Enzymes||20,000,000 Honey 3x Glue 1x Glitter||Beekeeper's Mask|
|25x Enzymes||100,000,000 Honey 500x Strawberry 50x Red Extract 15x Glue||Fire Mask|
|25x Enzymes||100,000,000 Honey 9999x Treat 50x Oil 5x Gold Egg||Honey Mask|
|50x Enzymes||75,000,000 Honey 50x Glue 25x Oil||Honeycomb Belt|
|50x Enzymes||200,000,000 Honey 100x Blue Extract 100x Stinger 25x Glitter||Cobalt Guard|
|75x Enzymes||1,500,000,000 Honey 1x Spirit Petal 10x Star Jelly 25x Glitter||Petal Wand|
|100x Enzymes||5,000,000,000 Honey 250x Glue 100x Oil 100x Glitter||Gummy Mask|
|150x Enzymes||5,000,000,000 Honey 250x Red Extract 500x Stinger 100x Glue||Demon Mask|
- Enzymes used to look like pills. However, Roblox removed them because they violated the Roblox Terms Of Service. They were later re-created, this time called "Pineapple Candies" and with the appearance they have nowadays. They are seen as "Pineapple Candies" in Onett's inventory, despite their official name being enzymes.