|"Boosts a random field, granting +100% pollen for 15 minutes."|
The Field Dice is an inventory item added in the 4/5/2019 update. When used, it boosts a random field the player has access to, granting a +100% pollen Field Boost for that field for 15 minutes. Field dice can be used in quick sucession, and can stack multiple boosts on the same field.
The player can hold up to a maximum of 25 field dice at once. Obtaining more than 25 will not add to their inventory unless the player bought them from packs, obtained them from quests, or from opening Ornament Presents.
The following audio plays when a field dice is used:
Ways of obtaining
- Defeating mobs, such as aphids, ladybugs, scorpions, spiders, Wild Windy Bee, and Mondo Chicks.
- Completing some of Black Bear's Star Jelly quests.
- Completing some of Spirit Bear's quests.
- A rare drop from festive gift (if Festive Bee is gifted).
- Redeeming certain valid codes:
- 500mil (Gives 5 field dice + other stuff).
- 1MLikes (Gives 1 field dice + other stuff).
- Matching a pair of field dice in Memory Match.
- As a reward by donating to the Wind Shrine.
- Through a Cub Buddy gift (rare).
The methods below are no longer possible.
- Opening up the Funky Present gave 4 field dice along with other items.
- Collecting the field dice token found inside of the Beesmas Tree during Beesmas 2019.
- As a drop from stockings.
- Purchasing the Booster Bundle during Beesmas 2020 from Bee Bear's Catalog gave 5 field dice along with other items.
- Redeeming certain expired codes:
- FeelingLucky (Gave 3 field dice and 1h Conversion Boost).
- BeeDay2019 (Gave 1 field dice + other stuff).
- ClubCloud (Gave 1 field dice + other stuff).
- Reboot2020 (Gave 1 field dice + other stuff).
- BeesmasBegins (Gave 1 field dice + other stuff).
- 2Years (Gave 3 field dice + other stuff).
- 4MilMembers (Gave 4 field dice + other stuff).
- NewMic (Gave 10 field dice + other stuff).
- BlackFriday (Gave 1 field dice + other stuff).
- 3YearParty (Gives 1 field dice + other stuff).
- The fields shown on the dice are the Pine Tree Forest, the Strawberry Field, and the Blue Flower Field.
- This item is similar to glitter because they both give a 100% pollen boost on a field. However, glitter can only be used every 15 minutes, and the player can choose which field to boost. On the other hand, field dice can be used in quick succession, but the player has no control over which field it boosts.
- Field Dice is actually a plural name, the singular would be Field Die.
- It is possible to get a Mountain Top Field Boost, Stump Field Boost, Coconut Field Boost, and Pepper Patch Boost from field dice.
- Unlike this, Field Boosters can’t give a boost to those fields.
- When you donate field dice to the wind shrine, the chances to summon a wild windy bee is pretty high.