The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|"Boosts a random field, granting +100% pollen for 15 minutes."|
The player can only hold up to a maximum of 25 field dice at once. Obtaining more than 25 will not add to your inventory unless the player bought them from packs, obtained them from quests, or from opening Ornament Presents.The following audio plays when a field dice is used:
Ways of obtaining
- Defeating mobs, such as ladybugs, scorpions, spiders, Wild Windy Bee, and Mondo Chicks.
- Completing some of Black Bear's Star Jelly quests.
- Completing some of Spirit Bear's quests.
- A rare drop from Festive Gift (If Festive Bee is gifted).
- Redeeming certain codes:
- 4MilMembers (valid).
- 500mil (valid).
- Matching a pair of field dice in Memory Match.
- As a reward by donating to the Wind Shrine.
- Through a Cub Buddy gift (rare).
The methods below are no longer possible.
- Field dice are very useful when combined with Glitter or other boosts.
- The fields shown on the dice are the Pine Tree Forest, the Strawberry Field, and the Blue Flower Field.
- This item is similar to Glitter because they both give a 100% pollen boost on a field.
- However, Glitter can only be used every 15 minutes, while the field dice can be used in quick succession. The field dice also gives the boost on a random field instead of the field requested.
- It is possible to get a Mountain Top Field Boost, Stump Field Boost, Coconut Field Boost, and Pepper Patch Boost from this.
- Unlike this, Field Boosters can’t give the boost to those fields.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.