A Frog acts as a passive mob which can get summoned when players collect a summon frog ability token that can get generated by a Tadpole Bee or by using a box-o-frogs. Rarely, frogs may randomly spawn in any field, but they will despawn after a set period of time.
- Frogs will create bubbles wherever they hop.
- Frogs can collect ability tokens for the player by using their long tongues, which also can create bubbles.
- Frogs can attack hostile mobs (dealing x10 the damage of the attack power of the Tadpole Bee that summoned them, or dealing 7 damage when summoned from a box-o-frogs).
Players cannot damage frogs, nor can frogs damage players, meaning that frogs do not act like hostile mobs.
- Frogs are the only mob in the game that can get summoned by an ability token.
- Frogs, Rogue Vicious Bee, and Wild Windy Bee are the only mobs that can deal damage to other hostile mobs with attacks.
- In addition, Frogs are the only passive mob that can deal damage to hostile mobs by attacking.
- Frogs, Fireflies, and Bean Bugs are the only passive mobs, meaning that they will not deal damage to the player from attacking.
- Frogs, cub buddies, and Windy Bee's tornado ability are the only entities that can collect tokens from flowers, leaves, and sprouts for the player.
- Collecting bubbles from frogs summoned by other players will currently grant pollen to both players and would also add to both players' Bubble Bee Man's ornament quests during Beesmas 2019.
- Frogs got added to the game in the 12-23-19 update.
|Normal||Ladybug • Rhino Beetle • Aphid • Spider • Mantis • Scorpion • Werewolf • Cave Monster • Ants • Stick Nymph|
|Bosses||Rogue Vicious Bee • Wild Windy Bee • King Beetle • Tunnel Bear • Stump Snail • Stick Bug • Coconut Crab|
|Passive||Fireflies • Bean Bug • Frog|