Every time the player uses a royal jelly or hatches an egg, they have a 0.4% (1 in 250) chance to get a gifted bee. Similarly, feeding a bee its favorite treat can turn it gifted, though this only happens with a 0.0125% (1 in 8000) chance for Rare bees, 0.01% (1 in 10000) chance for Epic bees, 0.0083% (1 in 12000) chance for Common and Legendary bees, and 0.00417% (1 in 24000) chance for Mythic bees per favorite treat. Feeding a bee a gingerbread bear also has a 1% (1 in 100) chance of turning it gifted.
Star treats will always turn a chosen bee into its gifted version. This is the only method that can turn Event bees like Bear Bee and Tabby Bee into a gifted bee (excluding gingerbread bears). If the player feeds a star treat to an already gifted bee, the bee will only gain the bond and no extra benefits. Star eggs will always hatch into a non-event gifted bee that is not already found in the hive, unless the player already has all non-Event bees in their gifted forms, in which case it hatches into a random non-Event gifted bee instead. Star jelly will always turn the chosen bee into a random non-Event gifted bee (except for a Gifted Basic Bee).
A gifted bee's GUI upon discovery will scroll through colors, with the line saying, "⭐ Gifted [type] Bee! ⭐" and play the following sound file:
- The bee is equipped with a new color scheme, unique to each type of bee, stained wings, and a star on its back and sides. The hive icon doesn't change color.
- x1.5 gather amount.
- x1.5 convert rate.
- x1.5 attack.
- Applies a Hive Bonus specific to that bee (see below list for details).
- Improved certain passive abilities.
- New ability token - [inspire]: Doubles pollen gained for 5 seconds, Stacks up to 50 times, giving up to a x51 bonus.
- Able to generate [⭐ Gifted Ability] Tokens if the bee has one.
- A glowing gold ring around its hive slot (As seen in the picture above).
- Able to claim an additional royal jelly from the Royal Jelly Dispenser in the Star Hall per gifted bee in the hive.
List of Hive Bonuses
(Note: If you have duplicates of a gifted bee type, their gifted bonuses do NOT stack!)
|Basic||Pollen [(1.2x) Used to be 20%]|
|Bomber||Bomb Pollen (15%)|
|Brave||Bee Attack (+1)|
|Bumble||Blue Bomb Pollen (+25%)|
|Cool||Blue Pollen (+10%)|
|Hasty||Player Movespeed (+20%)|
|Looker||Critical Power (+50%)|
|Rad||Red Pollen (+10%)|
|Rascal||Red Bomb Pollen (+25%)|
|Stubborn||Ability Token Lifespan (+20%)|
|Bubble||Pollen From Bubbles [(x1.5) Used to be x2]|
|Bucko||Blue Pollen (+10%)|
|Commander||Critical Chance (+5%)|
|Demo||Bomb Pollen (+15%)|
|Exhausted||Buzz Bomb Pollen (+25%)|
|Fire||Pollen From Flames [(x1.5) Used to be x2]|
|Frosty||Blue Bomb Pollen (+25%)|
|Honey||Honey From Tokens [(x1.5) Used to be x2]|
|Rage||Bee Attack (+1)|
|Riley||Red Pollen (+10%)|
|Shocked||White Pollen (+25%)|
|Baby||Loot Luck (+25%)|
|Carpenter||Pollen From Tools (+25%)|
|Demon||Red Bomb Pollen (+25%)|
|Diamond||Convert Rate (+100%)|
|Lion||Colorless Bee Attack (+2)|
|Music||Pollen From Bees (+25%)|
|Ninja||Bee Movespeed (+5%)|
|Shy||Red Pollen (+10%)|
|Fuzzy||Bomb Power (x1.1)|
|Spicy||Flame Duration (+25%)|
|Tadpole||Blue Pollen (+10%), Instant Bubble Conversion (+25%)|
|Vector||Mark Duration (+15%)|
|Bear||Pollen (+5%), Enhanced "Bear Morph"|
|Cobalt||Instant Blue Conversion (+10%)|
|Crimson||Instant Red Conversion (+10%)|
|Festive||Red Pollen (+10%), Enhanced "Festive Gift"|
|Gummy||Honey Per Pollen (+5%), Enhanced "Glob"|
|Photon||Instant Conversion (+5%), Enhanced "Beamstorm"|
|Tabby||Critical Power (+50%), Enhanced "Scratch"|
|Puppy||Bond From Treats (+20%)|
|Vicious||Monster Respawn Times (-15%)|
|Windy||Instant White Conversion (+15%), x2 Boosts From Clouds|
- Because Bear Bee is now purchasable from the Robux Shop, players who purchased a Bear Bee from the startup event had their Bear Bee turned into a First Edition gifted Bear Bee.
- This makes Bear Bee the only Event bee that can be gifted without the use of a star treat or gingerbread bear.
- Multiple gifted bees of the same type do not stack their hive bonus multiple times, nor do they count towards the number of gifted bee types in the hive. However, they will still have improved stats over their normal version.
- Using a royal jelly or a non-gifted egg on a gifted bee will almost certainly make the bee LOSE ITS GIFTED STATUS. The chance of the new bee being gifted is 1/250.
- When a bee is gifted, the damage it did to enemies or mobs will be more than a non gifted bee(excluding the hive bonus.). This is how it goes. A Basic bee, +3 damage to itself. A rare bee, +1 damage to the bee itself. A epic bee, +2 damage to the bee itself. A gifted legendary bee, +3 damage to itself. A gifted mythic, +4 damage to itself.
- Although the description says that Gingerbread Bears have a 1% chance of making bees gifted, it is a bit more frequent than 1/100.