Gifted Bees are a special type of bee with improved stats and global buffs called a "Hive Bonus" that improve the performance of the keeper and the bees, similar to Badges.
Every time you use a Royal Jelly or an egg, you have a 0.4% (1/250) chance to get a gifted bee. Similarly, feeding a bee its favorite treat can turn it gifted, though this only happens with a 0.0083% (1/12000) chance. Star Treats will always turn a chosen bee into a gifted bee and are the only method to turn Event bees like Bear Bee and Tabby Bee into a gifted bee. Star Eggs will always hatch into a gifted bee that is not already found in your hive. Star Jelly will always turn the bee to a random gifted bee.
A gifted bee's GUI on discovery would scroll through colours with the line showing "⭐ Gifted [type] Bee! ⭐"
- Different color scheme and stars added to body.
- +50% Gather Amount
- +50% Conversion Rate
- +50% Attack
- Applies a Hive Bonus specific to that bee (see below list for details).
- New Ability Token - [Inspire]: Doubles pollen gained for 5 seconds, Stacks up to 50 times, giving up to a x51 bonus.
- A gold ring around its hive (As seen in picture above).
- Ability to claim a Royal Jelly from the Star Hall per Gifted Bee type.
List of hive bonuses
|Bomber||Bomb Pollen (+15%)|
|Brave||Bee Attack (+1)|
|Bumble||Blue Bomb Pollen (+25%)|
|Cool||Blue Pollen (+10%)|
|Hasty||Player Movespeed (+20%)|
|Looker||Critical Power (+50%)|
|Rad||Red Pollen (+10%)|
|Rascal||Red Bomb Pollen (+25%)|
|Stubborn||Ability Token Lifespan (+20%)|
|Bubble||Bomb Pollen (+15%)|
|Bucko||Blue Pollen (+10%)|
|Commander||Critical Chance (+5%)|
|Demo||Buzz Bomb Pollen (+25%)|
|Exhausted||White Pollen (+20%)|
|Fire||Red Bomb Pollen (+25%)|
|Frosty||Blue Bomb Pollen (+25%)|
|Honey||Honey From Tokens (x2)|
|Rage||Bee Attack (+1)|
|Riley||Red Pollen (+10%)|
|Shocked||White Pollen (+20%)|
|Baby||Loot Luck (+20%)|
|Carpenter||Pollen From Tools (+25%)|
|Demon||Red Bomb Pollen (+25%)|
|Diamond||Blue Pollen (+10%)|
|Lion||Colorless Bee Attack (+2)|
|Music||Pollen From Bees (+25%)|
|Ninja||Bee Movespeed (+5%)|
|Shy||Red Pollen (+10%)|
|Bear||Pollen (+5%), Enhanced "Bear Morph"|
|Cobalt||Blue Pollen (+20%)|
|Crimson||Red Pollen (+20%)|
|Festive||Red Pollen (+10%), Enhanced "Festive Gift"|
|Gummy||Honey Per Pollen (+5%), Enhanced "Glob"|
|Photon||Instant Conversion (+5%), Enhanced "Beamstorm"|
|Tabby||Critical Power (+50%), Enhanced "Scratch"|
|Puppy||Bond From Treats (+20%)|
|Vicious||Monster Respawn Times (-15%)|
- Because Bear Bee is now purchasable from the Robux Shop, people who purchased a Bear Bee from the startup event had their Bear Bee turned into a 1st Edition Gifted Bear Bee.
- Multiple gifted bees of the same type do not apply their Hive Bonus multiple times, nor do they count towards the number of gifted bees in the hive for any machine in Star Hall.
- Using a Royal Jelly on a Gifted Bee will almost certainly make the bee LOSE ITS GIFTED STATUS. (The new bee will have the same chance of turning Gifted as any other bee, 1/250.)
- You can obtain Star Eggs from Panda Bear and Mother Bear's quests and Star Treats from Panda Bear, Mother Bear and Onett's quests. you can also obtain a star jelly from black bear after finishing his 20 new quests