Every time you use a royal jelly or hatch an egg, you have a 0.4% (1/250) chance to get a gifted bee. Similarly, feeding a bee its favorite treat can turn it gifted, though this only happens with a 0.0125% (1/8000) chance for Rare bees, 0.01% (1/10000) chance for Epic bees, 0.0083% (1/12000) chance for Common and Legendary bees, and 0.00417% (1/24000) chance for Mythic bees. Star treats will always turn a chosen bee into its gifted version and are the only method to turn Event bees like Bear Bee and Tabby Bee into a gifted bee. Star eggs will always hatch into a non-event gifted bee that is not already found in your hive (if you already have all non-event bees in their gifted forms, it will give you a random non-event gifted bee). Star jelly will always turn the bee into a random non-event gifted bee (except for a Gifted Basic Bee).
A gifted bee's GUI on discovery would scroll through colors with the line showing "⭐ Gifted [type] Bee! ⭐" and would activate the following sound file:
- Different color scheme and stars added to the body and its wings are stained a color.
- +50% Gather Amount.
- +50% Convert Rate.
- +50% Attack.
- Applies a Hive Bonus specific to that bee (see below list for details).
- Improved certain Passive Abilities.
- New ability token - [Inspire]: Doubles pollen gained for 5 seconds, Stacks up to 50 times, giving up to a x51 bonus.
- Able to generate [⭐ Gifted Ability] Token.
- A gold ring around its hive (As seen in the picture above).
- Able to claim an additional royal jelly from the Royal Jelly Dispenser in the Star Hall per Gifted Bee in your hive.
List of Hive Bonuses (Note: Hive Bonuses do NOT stack up!)
|Basic||Pollen [(1.2x) Used to be 20%]|
|Bomber||Bomb Pollen (+15%)|
|Brave||Bee Attack (+1)|
|Bumble||Blue Bomb Pollen (+25%)|
|Cool||Blue Pollen (+10%)|
|Hasty||Player Movespeed (+20%)|
|Looker||Critical Power (+50%)|
|Rad||Red Pollen (+10%)|
|Rascal||Red Bomb Pollen (+25%)|
|Stubborn||Ability Token Lifespan (+20%)|
|Bubble||Pollen From Bubbles (x2)|
|Bucko||Blue Pollen (+10%)|
|Commander||Critical Chance (+5%)|
|Demo||Buzz Bomb Pollen (+25%)|
|Exhausted||White Pollen (+25%)|
|Fire||Pollen From Flames (x2)|
|Frosty||Blue Bomb Pollen (+25%)|
|Honey||Honey From Tokens (x1.5)|
|Rage||Bee Attack (+1)|
|Riley||Red Pollen (+10%)|
|Shocked||White Pollen (+25%)|
|Baby||Loot Luck (+25%)|
|Carpenter||Pollen From Tools (+25%)|
|Demon||Red Bomb Pollen (+25%)|
|Diamond||Convert Rate (+100%)|
|Lion||Colorless Bee Attack (+2)|
|Music||Pollen From Bees (+25%)|
|Ninja||Bee Movespeed (+5%)|
|Shy||Red Pollen (+10%)|
|Fuzzy||Bomb Power (x1.1)|
|Spicy||Flame Duration (+33%)|
|Tadpole||Blue Pollen (+10%), Instant Bubble Conversion (+25%)|
|Vector||Mark Duration (+15%)|
|Bear||Pollen (+5%), Enhanced "Bear Morph"|
|Cobalt||Instant Blue Conversion (+10%)|
|Crimson||Instant Red Conversion (+10%)|
|Festive||Red Pollen (+10%), Enhanced "Festive Gift"|
|Gummy||Honey Per Pollen (+5%), Enhanced "Glob"|
|Photon||Instant Conversion (+5%), Enhanced "Beamstorm"|
|Tabby||Critical Power (+50%), Enhanced "Scratch"|
|Puppy||Bond From Treats (+20%)|
|Vicious||Monster Respawn Times (-15%)|
|Windy||Instant White Conversion (+15%), x2 Boosts From Clouds|
- Because Bear Bee is now purchasable from the Robux Shop, people who purchased a Bear Bee from the startup event had their Bear Bee turned into a 1st Edition Gifted Bear Bee.
- Multiple gifted bees of the same type do not apply their Hive Bonus multiple times, nor do they count towards the number of gifted bee types in the hive, but they do have better stats than the normal version of the bee.
- Using a royal jelly or a non-gifted egg on a Gifted Bee will almost certainly make the bee LOSE ITS GIFTED STATUS. The new bee will have the same chance of turning gifted as any other bee, 1/250.