The Glider is a gliding tool that can be purchased at the Mountain Top Shop for 5,000,000 (5 million) honey. It allows the player to glide and compared to the Parachute, the Glider is much quicker and can change direction faster. It along with the Parachute are the only ways to obtain the Diamond Egg which is in token form below the floor of the 30 Bee Zone. Its description reads, "Floats much faster than the Parachute, allowing you to fly through the sky! Press jump while in the air to open."
To activate it, press space to jump, then press space again while in mid-air. If the player goes airborne through some other method, (a cannon, for example), double-jump. To disengage it, jump once more. The gliding feature is hardcoded to the player and they will still glide even during a lag spike, although the Glider doesn't immediately appear.
The primary use of the Glider is to glide to places on the map that would otherwise be inaccessible. It is vital to collecting many of the royal jelly and ticket tokens around the map and to perform several shortcuts. It is also used to reach the Star Hall located on top of the Noob Shop. The Glider can also be used to dodge mobs, since most of them don't have a high detection range in the air. Combined with the cannons (especially with the red cannon), it's essentially the best way to travel around the map.
The Glider's gliding speed is not affected by any speed boosts including haste, haste+, bear morphs, and more.
- The Glider and the Parachute are the only gliding tools in the game.
- The Glider is the most expensive gliding tool in the game.
- With the Glider, it is possible to glide outside of the map.
- If the player enables shift-lock, they can slightly strafe to one side while using the gliding tools.
- The Glider is located on top of the Mountain Top Shop as a decoration, similar to how a Parachute model is located on top of the Pro Shop.
- The Glider is the second cheapest item in the Mountain Top Shop, after the first hive slot.
- It was the third cheapest item in the shop before the Eviction was removed.