|"Boosts the field you're standing in, granting +100% pollen for 15 minutes."|
15 minutes 5 seconds
Glitter has a 15 minute and 5 second cooldown between uses. This is to prevent the user from stacking the item's buff for one field.
It can't be used in the Ant Field. Attempting to do this will result in the following message: "You can't boost a challenge field."The following audio plays when glitter is used to boost a field:
Ways to Obtain
- As a drop from mobs, such as the diamond aphid, werewolf, mantis, scorpion, Stump Snail, Tunnel Bear, King Beetle, Wild Windy Bee, and Coconut Crab.
- All sprouts (excluding the Debug Sprout) can generate a glitter token (possibilities differ depending on the type of sprout).
- Can be generated in place of a moon charm by fireflies during the nighttime.
- The Dandelion Field, Spider Field, and the Pineapple Patch have a small possibility of generating a glitter token while harvesting.
- As a rare drop from leaves, sparkles, meteors, and Festive Gifts (gifted exclusive drop).
- Black Bear gives glitter on the following quests:
- Pretty Pumpkins gives 1 glitter and other items.
- All-Whitey Than gives 1 glitter and other items.
- Black Bear can occasionally give glitter after completing a repeatable quest.
- Science Bear gives glitter on the following quests:
- Smart, Not Hard gives 1 glitter and other items.
- Meditating On Phenomenon gives 1 glitter and other items.
- Hive Minded Bias gives 3 glitter and other items.
- Epistemological Endeavor gives 4 glitter and other items. Before its nerf, the quest gave 5 glitter.
- All of Spirit Bear's quests except for her 10th and 17th reward glitter.
- Bee Bear gave glitter on the following quests:
- A Pinch Of Magic gave 1 glitter and other items.
- Presents For Polar Bear gave 1 glitter and other items.
- Bee Cub Workshop 3 gave 1 glitter and other items.
- Bee Cub Workshop 4 gave 5 glitter and other items.
- Bee Cub Workshop 5 gave 5 glitter and other items.
- It can be crafted in the Blender for 25 moon charms and 1 magic bean.
- Redeeming certain codes ("SDMittens1T", "BeesmasCheer", "August"; all expired).
- Purchasing special packs in the Robux Shop.
- Donating items to the Wind Shrine.
- Given by a Tester's gift (was obtainable by getting in the top 1000 for All-Time Honey made in the Bee Swarm Simulator Public Test Realm).
- Playing any type of Memory Match (increments of 1 or 5).
- Opening either the Starry Present or the Festive Present during the 2019 Beesmas Event rewarded 2 Glitter each (no longer possible).
- Giving Black Bear a present during the 2018 Christmas event rewarded 1 glitter and other items (no longer possible).
- In the Diamond Room, in front of the Diamond Mask.
- Behind the Gummy Boots' honeycomb in Gummy Bear's Lair.
|Number of Glitter||Other items required||Crafted item|
|1x Glitter||20,000,000 Honey 5x Enzymes 3x Glue||Beekeeper's Mask|
|3x Glitter||100x Royal Jelly||Star Jelly|
|15x Glitter||100,000,000 Honey 500x Blueberry 50x Blue Extract 25x Oil||Bubble Mask|
|25x Glitter||200,000,000 Honey 100x Blue Extract 100x Stinger 50x Enzymes||Cobalt Guard|
|25x Glitter||200,000,000 Honey 100x Red Extract 100x Stinger 50x Oil||Crimson Guard|
|25x Glitter||1,500,000,000 Honey 1x Spirit Petal 10x Star Jelly 75x Enzymes||Petal Wand|
|100x Glitter||5,000,000,000 Honey 250x Glue 100x Enzymes 100x Oil||Gummy Mask|
|100x Glitter||5,000,000,000 Honey 250x Blue Extract 150x Oil 5x Diamond Egg||Diamond Mask|
|300x Glitter||100,000,000,000 Honey 999x Glue 300x Red Extract 300x Blue Extract||Gummy Boots|
- One of Bee Bear's quests required the player to use one glitter.
- This is one of two consumable items to grant a Field Boost, the other being Field Dice.
- This is the only consumable to grant a Field Boost of the player's choice.