|"Boosts the field you're standing in, granting +100% pollen for 15 minutes."|
15 minutes 5 seconds
Glitter is a craftable item that grants a +100% pollen boost in the field you are standing at for 15 minutes upon activation. It is also required as an ingredient for crafting star jellies and many accessories.
Glitter has a 15 minute and 5 second cooldown between uses. This is to prevent the user from stacking the item's buff for one field.
It can't be used in the Ant Field. Attempting to do this will result in the following message: "You can't boost a challenge field."The following audio plays when glitter is used to boost a field:
Ways to Obtain
- As a drop from mobs, such as the Stump Snail, Tunnel Bear, King Beetle, werewolf, mantis, scorpion, and Wild Windy Bee.
- All sprouts (excluding the Debug Sprout) can generate a glitter token (possibilities differ depending on the type of sprout).
- Can be generated in place of a moon charm by fireflies during the nighttime.
- The Dandelion Field, Spider Field, and the Pineapple Patch have a small possibility of generating a glitter token while harvesting.
- As a rare drop from leaves, sparkles, and Festive Gifts (gifted exclusive drop).
- Completing certain quests in Science Bear's Translator questline will reward glitter.
- Most quests in Spirit Bear’s questline reward glitter.
- As a rare reward from repeatable questlines.
- Was a reward for completing some of Bee Bear's quests.
- It can be crafted in the Blender for 25 moon charms and 1 magic bean.
- Redeeming certain codes ("SDMittens1T", "Beesmas Cheer", "August"; all expired).
- Purchasing special packs in the Robux Shop.
- Donating items to the Wind Shrine.
- Given by a Tester's gift (was obtainable by getting in the top 1000 for All-Time Honey made in the Bee Swarm Simulator Public Test Realm).
- Playing any type of Memory Match (increments of 1 or 5).
- Opening either the Starry Present or the Festive Present during the 2019 Christmas event rewarded 2 Glitter each (no longer possible).
- Giving Black Bear a present during the 2018 Christmas event rewarded 1 glitter and other items (no longer possible).
- In the Diamond Room, in front of the Diamond Mask.
- Behind the Gummy Boots' honeycomb in Gummy Bear's Lair.
- The Beekeeper's Mask requires 1 glitter and other items to craft.
- The Bubble Mask requires 15 glitter and other items to craft.
- The Crimson Guard, Cobalt Guard, and Petal Wand requires 25 glitter and other items to craft.
- The Gummy Mask and Diamond Mask requires 100 glitter and other items to craft.
- The Gummy Boots requires 300 glitter and other items to craft.
- A Star Jelly requires 3 glitter and 100 Royal Jellies to craft.
- The Petal Wand requires 25 glitter and other items to craft.
- One of Bee Bear's quests required you to use one glitter.
- This is one of two consumable items to grant a Field Boost, the other being Field Dice.
- This is the only consumable to grant a Field Boost of the player's choice.