A Gumdrop is an item introduced in the 5/26/18 Gummy Invasion update. When you use it, it drops goo in random spots around the field you are in, or even another field if it is close and one of the gumdrops hit it. Goo grants bonus honey. Bigger goo puddles yield more honey.
You can use a gumdrop by clicking it in the inventory or by pressing "G". There is a 1.65-second cool-down time between uses. If you attempt to use gumdrops before the cool-down is over, a message in the bottom right corner will say: [Must wait X seconds to use gumdrops again]. If you don't have any gumdrops, a message will appear saying: [You don't have any Gumdrops], meaning the player must get more to use.
Gumdrops can be obtained by:
- Spending a ticket at the Gumdrop Shop (3 gumdrops per ticket)
- Popping a Gummy Sprout
- One other way to obtain gumdrops is by obtaining the Science Bear quest "Chemical Analysis" which gives you 10 gumdrops.
- Crafting them in the Blender for 3 Blueberries, 3 Strawberries, and 3 Pineapples.
- Defeating mobs (Anywhere from 0 to 10 gumdrops per mob, depending on random chance and the type of mob)
- Using active codes:
- "1mFavorites" (5 gumdrops + other things) (expired)
- "GumdropsForScience"(15 gumdrops) (valid)
- "Crafty"(25 Gumdrops+other things) (invalid)
- "MayRuTreats"(5 gumdrops+other things) (expired)
- "Gummysausage"(10 gumdrops+other things) (expired)
- "WillGoold"(10 gumdrops+other things) (expired)
- "WikiHonor"(10 gumdrops+other things) (valid)
- Before Gummy Bear left, completing his quests each gave one gumdrop, except for the last quest, for which the reward was a Gummy Bee Egg.
- The gumdrop flavors are pink lemonade and honeydew as Onett once mentioned.
- There is also a buff that gives you infinite gumdrops for a short while (only obtainable from codes/glue dispenser)
- To enter Gummy Bear's Lair, you will need to drop a gumdrop on top of the Gummy Bee statue on the Ticket Tent.
- If you craft Glue in the Blender, it will say -50 Gumdropss instead of Gumdrops.
- Gumdrops are the cheapest items in the game that cost tickets.
- Gumdrops are "alien technology" as stated by Science Bear.
- Gumdrops are the cheapest items craftable in the Blender, also as stated by Science Bear.