|"Use while standing in a field to cover flowers in goo. Goo grants bonus honey."|
A Gumdrop is an item introduced in the 5/26/2018 Gummy Invasion update. When the player uses it, gumdrops fall from the air and splatter goo if they hit a flower. Goo grants bonus honey. Bigger goo puddles yield more honey.
Before the 4/5/2019 update, if the player attempted to use gumdrops before the cooldown was over, a message in the bottom right corner would say: [Must wait X seconds to use gumdrops again]. If the player doesn’t have any gumdrops, a message will appear saying: [You don't have any Gumdrops], meaning the player must get more to use.
Ways to Obtain
- Spending tickets at the Gumdrop Shop (3 gumdrops per ticket).
- Popping a gummy sprout or a festive sprout.
- Receiving Science Bear's "Chemical Analysis" quest gives you 10 gumdrops.
- Getting them from leaves.
- Crafting them in the Blender for 3 blueberries, 3 strawberries, and 3 pineapples.
- Defeating mobs (Anywhere from 0 to 1,000 gumdrops per mob, depending on random chance and the type of mob).
- Chance from Festive Gift.
- Redeeming certain valid codes.
- "Discord100k" (Gives 3 gumdrops)
- "500mil" (Gives 5 gumdrops)
- "GumdropsForScience" (Gives 15 gumdrops)
- "BeesBuzz123" (Gives 5 gumdrops)
- Obtaining a gumdrop token in fields.
- Through a Cub Buddy gift.
The methods below are no longer possible.
- Using the Honey Dispenser during the Gummy Invasion (Gives 1 gumdrop every use).
- Before Gummy Bear left, completing his quests each gave one gumdrop, except for the last quest, for which the reward was a Gummy Bee Egg.
- Finding the gumdrop token behind where Gummy Bear used to be (5 gumdrops). It can still be obtained by walking next to the step that covered the area.
- When the Egg Hunt 2019 Event was active, the player could find a token behind the Egg Hunt Info. The token is currently covered by a green platform, though is close enough to be reached along its wall.
- Under the Beesmas Tree, there was a gumdrop token worth 5 gumdrops.
- There was a gumdrop token worth 15 gumdrops behind the Golden Present.
- Opening the Gooey Present rewarded 100 gumdrops and other items.
- Crafting 50 gumdrops and 10 Royal Jelly crafts a Glue.
- Forming a Gummy Bee using 2500 gumdrops at the Gummy Bee Egg Claim.
- Onett once mentioned.
- There is also a buff that allows you to use gumdrops without expending your own for 3 minutes (Only obtainable from codes and the Glue Dispenser).
- To enter Gummy Bear's Lair, the player will need to use a gumdrop on top of the Gummy Bee at the Gummy Bee Egg Claim near the Ant Gate.
- If the player crafts Glue in the Blender, it will say "50 Gumdropss" instead of "Gumdrops".
- Gumdrops are the only item that changes the overlay on the leaves.
- Gumdrops are the cheapest items in the game that cost tickets.
- Gumdrops are "alien technology" as stated by Science Bear.
- Gumdrops are the cheapest items craftable in the Blender, also as stated by Science Bear.
- Gumdrops are currently the only way to get Gummy Bee after the 4/5/19 update.
- After the 9/28/2019 update, the hotkey for gumdrops (G), along with stingers and micro-converters, have been removed.