Gummy Bear's Lair is a location that can only be accessed by having a Goo Hotshot Badge or above.
To get into the lair, go on top of the Gummy Bee model on the Gummy Bee Egg Claim and use a gumdrop. The player can reach the egg claim by going behind the Ant Leaderboard and following the path (where there's also an ant pass token). They can also use a cannon, such as the Red Cannon, in combination with the Parachute/Glider.
If the player doesn't have the Goo Hotshot Badge, then a message will prompt,
|5,000,000,000 honey, 250 glue, 100 enzymes, 100 oil, 100 glitter||
"The official mask of a Gummy Soldier."
|100,000,000,000 honey, 999 glue, 300 glitter, 300 red extracts, 300 blue extracts||
"Squishy boots that leave a trail of Goo wherever you go."
Gummy Bear's Dialogue
When the player walks up to Gummy Bear, he will say the following in chat and through notifications:
After he finishes his speech the player instantly dies from Gummy bear, sending the player into the hive.
- Players should not go to Gummy Bear's Lair if they have a lot of pollen in their container, as they will eventually die due to Gummy Bear killing them or by the player needing to reset their character. However, the player can avoid losing pollen by rejoining the game or using a micro-converter to convert all of the pollen beforehand. Another way is by rejoining the game then converting.
- Player’s bees do not go to the lair with the player.
- When the player walks up to Gummy Bear, he sometimes fails to kill the player after he finishes his speech.
- After the player is killed by Gummy Bear, their body parts will slip down until they reach the end of the shop. If the player presses E at the right time, they will be stuck in the shop, resulting in the Shop Trap glitch.
- In rare occasions, Windy Bee can wind you to the gummy bear lair, causing the effect of glitching into it.
- There is a glitter token behind the Gummy Boots.
- There is a star jelly token in front of Gummy Bear.
- There is an enzymes token in the corner of the lair.
- The only way to leave the lair without exiting or losing connection to the game is to die, either courtesy of Gummy Bear or by resetting your character.
- This is currently the only location not connected to the mountain; instead, it is high up in the sky.
- Bee Bear refers to Gummy Bear as naughty in 2018, most likely because he kills the player upon finishing his dialogue, and the fact that he tried to "invade" the mountain.
- The player is able to see the silhouette of the lair if they look closely at the sky.
- Originally, the lair required the Goo Ace Badge or above, which was a mistake on Onett’s end. It was quickly fixed to allow people with Goo Hotshot as well.
- This and the Badge Bearer's Guild are the only places that require badges to enter them.
- Gummy Bear's Lair is the only location that requires a specific badge to enter.
- Before the 4/5/2019 update, the Gummy Bee that was used to teleport was on top of the Ticket Tent. Now Gummy Bee is replaced with a model Festive Bee.
- When Gummy Bear's Lair first came out, it said, “Gummy Bee wants 1 Gumdrop.” Now, it says “The Gummy Bee wants Gumdrops."
- However, if the player got the goo hotshot badge and its the first visit to the lair, standing on gummy bee model will say the old message like: "The gummy bee wants 1 gumdrop"
- Spirit Bear mentions how to get to the lair in her quest dialogue.
- This is the only place in the game were you can only get there by teleportation.
- This is the only lair added inside an update, along with king beetle.