Gummy Bear's Lair is a secret location which can only be accessed by having a Goo Hotshot badge or above.
To get to the lair, go on top of the big Gummy Bee on Gummy Bee Egg Claim and activate Gumdrops. You can get here by going behind the Ant Leaderboard and following the path (where you'll also find a free Ant Pass). You can also use a cannon, such as the Red Cannon, in combination with the parachute/glider.
If you don't have the goo hotshot badge, then a message will appear on your chat: “Only goo hotshots can hear Gummy Bee...”
Gummy Bear's Dialogue
When you walk up to Gummy Bear, he will talk to you:
Gummy Bear: "What's sweeter than honey?""Glorious gumdrops... they're just the start!""A sweet and sour, ooey-gooey universe...""Can't you see it too?""What's that Gummy Bee?""They're not seeing clearly?""YOU'RE ALWAYS RIGHT!""GOO-dbye, beekeeper... HAH!"
After he finishes his speech, Gummy Bear kills you, sending you back to your hive.
Do not go to Gummy Bear's Lair if you have max or a lot of pollen in your container, you will eventually die due to Gummy Bear killing you, or you resetting your character. Still, you can avoid that if you rejoin the game or by using a Micro-Converter to convert all of your pollen.
- When you enter Gummy Bear's lair, he sometimes fails to kill you.
- After you are killed by Gummy Bear, your body parts will slip down until you reach the end of the shop. If you press E at the right time, you will enter the shop, resulting in the Stuck in Shop glitch.
- Behind the Gummy Boots is a Glitter token.
- In front of Gummy Bear is a Star Jelly token.
- In the corner of the lair, there is an Enzymes token.
- The only way to leave the lair without exiting or losing connection to the game is to die, either courtesy of Gummy Bear or by resetting your character.
- This is currently the only location not connected to the mountain; instead up high in the sky.
- Bee Bear refers to Gummy Bear as naughty in 2018, most likely because he kills the player upon finishing his dialogue.
- If you look up in the sky, you can see "Gummy Bear's Lair" as some people say. It looks like a yellow rectangle as you can see here.
- Originally you could only enter with Goo Ace or above, which was a mistake on Onett’s end. It was quickly fixed to allow people with Goo Hotshot as well.
- This and the Badge Bearer's Guild are the only places that require Badges to enter them.
- Before the 4-5-19 update, Gummy Bee that used for teleporting players into the Gummy Bear's Lair was on top of the Ticket Tent. Now you have to go to the Gummy Bee near the Ant Challenge.
- This is the only shop that's not connected to the main mountain, but way high up in the sky instead.