Gummy Bear's Lair is a location that can only be accessed by having a Goo Hotshot Badge or above.
To get into the lair, touch the Gummy Bee model on the Gummy Bee Egg Claim and use a gumdrop. The player can reach the egg claim by going behind the Ant Leaderboard and following the path (where there's also an ant pass token). They can also use a cannon, such as the Red Cannon, in combination with the Parachute/Glider.
If the player doesn't have the Goo Hotshot Badge, then a message will prompt:
|5,000,000,000 honey, 250 glue, 100 enzymes, 100 oil, 100 glitter.||
"The official mask of a Gummy Soldier."
|100,000,000,000 honey, 999 glue, 300 glitter, 300 red extracts, 300 blue extracts.||
"Squishy boots that leave a trail of Goo wherever you go."
Gummy Bear's Dialogue
When the player walks up to Gummy Bear without owning the Gummy Mask, he will say the following in chat and through notifications:
After he finishes his speech the player instantly dies from Gummy Bear, sending the player back to their hive.
If the player owns the Gummy Mask or the Gummy Boots, they can talk to Gummy Bear, but he does not give a quest.
|A beekeeper approaches, Gummy Bee!
The player is given two options: "Talk to Gummy Bear" or "Return to hive".
-Talk to Gummy Bear-
Our Gummy Army marches forward at a steady, viscous [sic] pace. An inevitable ooze that envelopes all things, uniting us all! This glorious gummy world awaits you and your Gummy Bee as well. A place where nothing is bitter, and EVERYTHING is sweet!
-Return to hive-
Back to work, soldier!
The player is teleported to their hive.
- Players should not go to Gummy Bear's Lair if they have a lot of pollen in their container, as they will eventually die due to Gummy Bear killing them or by the player needing to reset their character. However, the player can avoid losing pollen by rejoining the game or using a micro-converter to convert all of the pollen beforehand.
- Gummy Bear will not kill the player and allow them to return to their hive if the player owns the Gummy Mask, as of Beesmas 2020. The platform is still here, even though Beesmas 2020 ended.
- Player’s bees do not go to the lair with the player. This is because they are frozen in place while the player is in the lair.
- When the player walks up to Gummy Bear, he sometimes fails to kill the player after he finishes his speech.
- After the player is killed by Gummy Bear, their body parts will slip down until they reach the end of the shop. If the player presses E at the right time, they will be stuck in the shop, resulting in the Shop Trap glitch. Only leaving the game could fix this glitch.
- On rare occasions, Windy Bee can push you to Gummy Bear’s Lair, making you glitch into it.
- There is a glitter token behind the Gummy Boots. (Contains 1 Glitter)
- There is a star jelly token in front of Gummy Bear. (Contains 1 Star Jelly)
- There is an enzymes token in the corner of the lair. (Contains 1 Enzyme)
- The only way to leave the lair without exiting or losing connection to the game is to die, either courtesy of Gummy Bear or by resetting your character. (Before Beesmas 2020)
- This is currently the only location not connected to the mountain; instead, it is high up in the sky. You're able to see it just barely, because of the fog effect. The player is able to see the silhouette of the lair if they look closely at the sky.
- Bee Bear refers to Gummy Bear as naughty in 2018, most likely because he kills the player upon finishing his dialogue, and the fact that he tried to "invade" the mountain.
- Originally, the lair required the Goo Ace Badge or above, which was a mistake on Onett's end. It was quickly fixed to allow people with Goo Hotshot as well because not too many people had Goo Ace.
- This and the Badge Bearer's Guild are the only places that require badges to enter them.
- Gummy Bear's Lair is the only location that requires a specific badge to enter.
- Before the 4/5/2019 update, the Gummy Bee that was used to teleport was on top of the Ticket Tent. Now Gummy Bee is replaced with a model of Festive Bee and put at the Ant Field.
- When Gummy Bear's Lair first came out, it said, “Gummy Bee wants 1 Gumdrop.” Now, it says “The Gummy Bee wants Gumdrops."
- However, if the player got the Goo Hotshot badge and it's the first visit to the lair, standing on the Gummy Bee model will say the old message.
- Spirit Bear mentions how to get to the lair in her quest dialogue.
- This is the only place in the game where you can only get there by teleportation.