|"A squishy bee who's sweet as sugar. Covers flowers in goo to grant you bonus honey!"|
- Collects 10 pollen in 4 seconds.
- Makes 700 honey in 4 seconds.
- +150% energy, +620 convert amount, +2 attack.
- 🌟 Gifted Hive Bonus: +5% Honey Per Pollen, Enhanced "Glob".
- [Gumdrop Barrage] Launches gumdrops in a large area, covering the field in goo. Flowers covered in goo grant bonus honey that increases with the size of the goo puddle.
- [Glob] Covers 49 surrounding flowers in goo. If gifted, covers 81 flowers instead. Flowers covered in goo grant bonus Honey that increases with the size of the goo puddle. (Alone, this grants ~50% bonus honey).
Gummy Bee has a base pollen collection of 10 in 4 seconds.
That's equivalent to 2.5 per second.
(20 in 4 seconds with x2 Bee Pollen gamepass)
|Flower Tier||Bee Pollen||with Critical Hit|
|without Melody||with Melody|
Gummy Bee can make 700 in 4 seconds!
That's equivalent to 175 per second.
(700 in 2 second/s with x2 Honeymaking Speed)
|Honey Collection with|
- There is a model of this bee on the Gummy Bee Egg Claim. Using gumdrops right after touching it and receiving the message; "The Gummy Bee wants gumdrops" will teleport the player to Gummy Bear's Lair. The player must have the Goo Hotshot Badge to enter the lair, or else there is a message that says "Only Goo Hotshots can hear Gummy Bee...".
- Gummy Bee is the only Event bee that doesn't have extra body parts.
- Gummy Bee and fireflies share the same face, which resembles Basic Bee's face.
- This bee was the fourth Event bee to be released in an update.
- This bee, Bear Bee, Tabby Bee, Puppy Bee, Festive Bee, and Windy Bee are the only Event bees which can be a First Edition Bee.
- This is the only bee that is translucent.
- This bee was once obtainable through completing all 15 quests of Gummy Bear.
- This bee and Diamond Bee are the only bees that have a sparkle effect that surrounds their bodies.
- If you look at the Gummy Bee through the Porcelain Dipper, it will appear invisible.
- Gummy Bee emits a faint light from its eyes that can be easily seen in dark places.
- This is the only Event bee to have a mask based off of it, the Gummy Mask.
- The other bees that have a mask based off them are Honey Bee, Diamond Bee, Demon Bee, Bubble Bee, and Fire Bee
- Gummy Bee is the third bee in the game to at some point cost a currency besides tickets, the first being Bear Bee (Robux), the second being Vicious Bee (stingers), and the fourth being Windy Bee (cloud vials).
- In Gummy Bee's description, it lists its attack as +3, though it is only +2.
- This bee, Bear Bee, Festive Bee, Photon Bee, and Tabby Bee are the only bees whose signature abilities are directly buffed by being gifted.
- If it were to be bought with gumdrops from the Gumdrop Shop, it would cost 834 tickets, with 2 gumdrops left over.
- When Gummy Morph is active, this bee has the highest base attack, having about 38 times the base attack of the Lion Bee.
|Common & Rare||Basic Bee • Bomber Bee • Brave Bee • Bumble Bee • Cool Bee • Hasty Bee • Looker Bee • Rad Bee • Rascal Bee • Stubborn Bee|
|Epic||Bubble Bee • Bucko Bee • Commander Bee • Demo Bee • Exhausted Bee • Fire Bee • Frosty Bee • Honey Bee • Rage Bee • Riley Bee • Shocked Bee|
|Legendary||Baby Bee • Carpenter Bee • Demon Bee • Diamond Bee • Lion Bee • Music Bee • Ninja Bee • Shy Bee|
|Mythic||Fuzzy Bee • Spicy Bee • Tadpole Bee • Vector Bee|
|Event||Bear Bee • Cobalt Bee • Crimson Bee • Festive Bee • Gummy Bee • Photon Bee • Puppy Bee • Tabby Bee • Vicious Bee • Windy Bee|