|"A squishy bee who's sweet as sugar. Covers flowers in goo to grant you bonus honey!"|
Like other Event Bees, Gummy Bee does not have a favorite treat and the only way to obtain a gifted version of Gummy Bee is to use a Star Treat. It is known to like the Mountain Top Field, Pineapple Patch, Spider Field and dislike the Pumpkin Patch.
- Collects 10 Pollen in 4 seconds
- Makes 640 Honey in 4 seconds
- +150% Energy, +560 Production Amount
- 🌟 Gifted Hive Bonus: +5% Honey per Pollen.
- [Glob] Covers 49 surrounding flowers in goo. Flowers covered in goo grant bonus Honey that increases with the size of the goo puddle. (Alone, this grants ~50% bonus Honey).
- [Gumdrop Barrage] Launches Gumdrops in a large area, covering the field in goo. Flowers covered in goo grant bonus Honey that increases with the size of the goo puddle.
The Gummy Bee has a base pollen collection of 10 in 4 seconds.
That's equivalent to 2.5 per second.
(20 in 4 seconds with x2 Bee Pollen gamepass)
|Flower Size||Bee Pollen||with Critical Hit|
|without Melody||with Melody|
The Gummy Bee can make 640 in 4 seconds!
That's equivalent to 160 per second.
(640 in 2 second/s with x2 Honeymaking Speed)
|Honey Collection with|
|Honey Collection with|
|Clothing Category||Name||Produced Honey|
|Guards||Elite Blue Guard||10%||1||640|
|Mondo Belt Bag||100%||0||1280|
- Gummy Bee is the only Event bee that doesn't have extra body parts.
- Gummy Bee's face is the same as Fireflies, which are the resembles of the Basic Bee's face.
- This bee is the fourth event bee to be released in an update.
- This bee is also the first bee to ever be a prize for completing the quests of a traveling bear.
- This was also the third bee to have been unobtainable.
- This bee, Bear Bee, Tabby Bee, Puppy Bee, and Festive Bee are the only event bees which can be a First Edition Bee.
- Gummy Bee is the only bee that can grant goo on fields without the use of gumdrops.
- This is the only bee that is transparent.
- You can access Gummy Bear's Lair by using Gumdrops while touching the large Gummy Bee on top of the Ticket Tent. However, you need a Goo Hotshot badge or higher to do this.
- This bee was once obtainable through completing the quests of Gummy Bear but once they left, it could only be acquired through the use of tickets.
- This bee and Diamond Bee have a sparkly body around it.
- If you look at the Gummy Bee model on the Ticket Tent through the Porcelain Dipper, it will appear invisible.
- The Gummy Bee emits a faint light from its eyes that can be easily seen in dark places.
- This is the only event bee to have a mask based off of it, the Gummy Mask
|Common & Rare||Basic Bee • Bomber Bee • Brave Bee • Bumble Bee • Cool Bee • Hasty Bee • Looker Bee • Rad Bee • Rascal Bee • Stubborn Bee|
|Epic||Bubble Bee • Bucko Bee • Commander Bee • Demo Bee • Exhausted Bee • Fire Bee • Frosty Bee • Honey Bee • Rage Bee • Riley Bee • Shocked Bee|
|Legendary||Baby Bee • Carpenter Bee • Demon Bee • Diamond Bee • Lion Bee • Music Bee • Ninja Bee • Shy Bee|
|Event||Bear Bee • Cobalt Bee • Crimson Bee • Festive Bee • Gummy Bee • Photon Bee • Puppy Bee • Tabby Bee • Vicious Bee|