The King Beetle Amulet occupies its own "slot" - it does not replace your Ant Amulet, Star Amulet, Stick Bug Amulet, Snail Amulet or the Moon Amulet. If you have three or more types of amulets, the King Beetle one will be above your right shoulder, if you have two types, it will be above your left shoulder, and if it's your only type, it will be above your head.
The amulet grants a random number of buffs. The buffs can be field-specific pollen boosts, conversion rate bonuses, and/or bee attack bonuses. The quality of the amulet - the number of buffs it gives as well as the amount of those buffs - improves with the number of times the King Beetle is defeated, up to a maximum of 100 defeats.
Possible Buffs and Values:
- Conversion Rate (Guaranteed) - 1% to 99%
- Bee attack - 1 attack
- Red Bee attack - 1 attack
- Blue Bee attack - 1 attack
- Field Boosts (Guaranteed, 2 buffs for an amulet):
- The amulet looks like the King Beetle's head but tilted at a 45-degree angle.
- The King Beetle amulet is the first amulet that is a drop from a mob, the second being the Shell Amulet that is dropped by Stump Snail.
- This and the Stick Bug Amulet are the only amulets in the game which have a chance of not dropping.