|High Traffic Page.
This page is high traffic and has been locked to protect it from constant misinformation being added. If you notice a mistake or have something to add, please contact Wiki Staff.
If the player has three or more types of amulets, the King Beetle Amulet will be above the player's right shoulder. If the player has two types, it will be above their left shoulder, and if it's the only type, it will be above their head.
The amulet grants a random number of buffs. The buffs can be field-specific pollen boosts, Convert Rate bonuses, and/or Bee Attack bonuses. The quality of the amulet (the number of buffs it gives as well as the amount of those buffs) has the tendency to improve with the number of times the King Beetle is defeated, up to a maximum of 100 defeats, though a guaranteed improvement on every occasion should not be expected.
- +1% to +100% Convert Rate (Guaranteed).
- One of the following (Possible):
- Two of the following:
- The amulet looks like King Beetle's head, but with a 45 degree tilt.
- The King Beetle Amulet is the first amulet that is a drop from a mob, the second being the Shell Amulet that is dropped by Stump Snail.
- This is the only amulet in the game to not be guaranteed to drop from its source.
- All rewards from King Beetle will automatically be added into the player's inventory if they receive a King Beetle Amulet.