It takes 5 minutes for a ladybug to respawn after being defeated (4 minutes 15 seconds with a Gifted Vicious Bee). Defeating one gives 1 battle point and about 75 honey spread across 4 honey tokens. Various other rewards can also be given, which the possibility of getting them can be increased with Loot Luck.
A ladybug’s level can range from 1-3, depending on the field it is located at.
|Field||Quantity||Level & HP|
|Clover Field||1 (with 1 rhino beetle)||2
|Strawberry Field||2||2 (on right)
3 (on left)
- 1 battle point.
- ~75 honey (increased by Honey From Tokens).
- Tickets (2% chance) (Loot Luck : + drop rate) (Increments of 1, 5 or 10).
- Strawberries (Loot Luck: + drop rate) (Increments of 1, 5 or 10).
- Gumdrops (Loot Luck: + drop rate).
- Treats (increments of 1 or 50).
- Royal jelly (rare).
- Magic bean (rare).
- Red extract (rare).
- Field dice (rare).
- Bitterberries (Increments of 1 or 5, rare).
- Neonberries (very rare).
- Rascal Bee egg (extremely rare).
- Ladybugs behave similarly to most mobs: it pauses to aim, then lunges. If the player stops to let them aim, then move, it will attack the spot where the player used to be, not the player's current location.
- The Frozen Field Defenders Glitch works very well against ladybugs.
- The respawn timer for a ladybug currently counts down from 5 minutes (previously 5 minutes and 15 seconds). However, as with most mobs, ladybugs do not always respawn immediately after their timer runs out.
- The ladybug's detection range in the Mushroom Field is larger than that of the field, making it react even when the player is not in the field.
- Before, ladybugs would completely ignore players, but this was patched on the 5/11/2018 update.
- The maximum level of this mob is level 3, which is the lowest maximum level of all mobs.
- There is a boss mob similar to the ladybug, called the King Beetle. In fact, King Beetle is a hybrid of a ladybug and a rhino beetle, as stated by onett.
|Normal||Ladybug • Rhino Beetle • Aphid • Spider • Mantis • Scorpion • Werewolf • Cave Monster • Ants • Stick Nymph|
|Mini-Bosses||Rogue Vicious Bee • Wild Windy Bee • Stump Snail • Commando Chick • Snowbear|
|Bosses||King Beetle • Tunnel Bear • Stick Bug • Coconut Crab • Mondo Chick|
|Passive||Firefly • Bean Bug • Frog • Chick • Hostage Chick • Spotted Chick|