This is one of the first mobs a player will encounter when starting the game (the other being the rhino beetle).
It takes 5 minutes for the Ladybug to respawn after being defeated (4 minutes 15 seconds with Gifted Vicious Bee). Defeating it gives 1 battle point and about 75 honey spread across 4 honey tokens. The chance for tickets, gumdrops, and strawberries are increased with Loot Luck.
A Ladybug's level can range from 1-3 depending on the field the player goes in.
|Field||Quantity||Level & HP|
|Clover Field||1 (with 1 rhino beetle)||2
|Strawberry Field||2||2 (on right)
3 (on left)
- Tickets (2% chance) (Loot Luck : + drop rate) (Increments of 1, 5 or 10).
- Strawberries (Loot Luck: + drop rate) (Increments of 1 or 10).
- Gumdrop(s) (Loot Luck: + drop rate).
- Treat(s) (1-50).
- Royal jelly.
- Magic bean.
- Red extract.
- Field dice.
- Rascal Bee egg.
- Bitterberries (increments of 1 or 5).
- The respawn timer for a ladybug currently counts down from 5 minutes (previously 5 minutes and 15 seconds.) However, as with most mobs, ladybugs do not always respawn immediately after their timer runs out, which in total is about 5 minutes.
- The detection range in the Mushroom Field is larger than the field, making it react even when the player is not in the field.
- Before, the ladybug would completely ignore the player, but this was patched on the 5/11/2018 update.
- Defeating ladybugs is required in many quests, like Polar Bear's quest "Ladybug Poppers" (In which you need to defeat 30 ladybugs).
- The maximum level of this mob is level 3, which is the lowest maximum level across all mobs.
- The Rascal Bee egg is the rarest drop from the Ladybug.
- There is a mob similar to the ladybug, called the King Beetle. In fact, the King Beetle is a hybrid, made of a ladybug and a rhino beetle.
|Normal||Ladybug • Rhino Beetle • Aphid • Spider • Mantis • Scorpion • Werewolf • Cave Monster • Ants • Stick Nymph|
|Bosses||Rogue Vicious Bee • Wild Windy Bee • King Beetle • Tunnel Bear • Stump Snail • Stick Bug • Coconut Crab|
|Passive||Fireflies • Bean Bug • Frog|