The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|"Plants a random Sprout in the field you're in"|
Magic Beans are items that can be used to summon a random sprout in the field you're in. When one is planted, a server-wide message will appear saying, "🌱(Username) has planted a (Rarity/Type) Sprout...🌱"
Methods of Obtaining
- They can be bought for 20 tickets in the Magic Bean Shop on the right side of Stump Field.
- Redeeming certain valid codes.
- ClubBean (Gives 1 magic bean+other stuff).
- Purchasing in the Robux Shop.
- You can purchase a magic bean for 30 Robux.
- As a rare reward from repeatable questlines.
- As a rare 5th quest reward from Gifted Riley Bee and Gifted Bucko Bee.
- A chance of dropping from all sprouts except for moon, debug, and gummy sprouts.
- As a rare drop from a rhino beetle, ladybug, spider, King Beetle, Tunnel Bear, Stump Snail, and Mondo Chick (aphids have a much higher chance of dropping magic beans).
- A drop from Stick Bug or stick nymphs.
- Finishing the Stick Bug Challenge may yield magic beans.
- Unknown chance of dropping when collecting pollen in fields.
- As a rare drop from Festive Gift.
- Through a Cub Buddy gift (rare).
- If you completed Science Bear's "Epistemological Endeavor" quest before the nerf in the 4/5/2019 update, you would be rewarded 10 magic beans along with 100 tickets.
The methods below are no longer possible.
- Was a rare reward of Brown Bear's former repeatable quests.
- Giving presents to certain NPCs during the Beesmas 2018 event:
- Completing some of Bee Bear's quests rewarded magic beans.
- Redeeming certain expired codes:
- BloxyCelebration (Gave 1 magic bean+other stuff).
- Breeze (Gave 1 magic bean+other stuff).
- NoobashaBonus (Gave 1 magic bean+other stuff).
- MagicMittens (Gave 1 magic bean+other stuff).
- kotиkbean (Gave 1 magic bean+other stuff).
Sprout Chance Table
|Sprout Rarity||Daytime Chance||Nighttime Chance|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.