|"+50% White Pollen, +50% Capacity, and +250% Conversion Rate [sic] for 30 minutes."|
The Marshmallow Bee is an inventory item that was added during the Egg Hunt 2019 event. Since the 4/6/2020 update, it has a capacity limit of 25. Collecting more than 25 won't be added into the player's inventory unless obtained from a quest reward. Collecting 3 marshmallow bees and handing them in to the Egg Hunt Info gave the player the Flight of the Bumble Egg and a badge during the Egg Hunt 2019 Event. Since the Beesmas 2020 update, the drop of Marshmallow Bees from the Mondo Chick has been removed, thus making this item unobtainable until Easter.
When consumed, it grants the following buffs for 30 minutes:
When the 30 minutes are over, if a player has more pollen than the pack can hold, the extra pollen will remain in the player's container, allowing the player to fill it beyond the original capacity. This item's buffs do not stack - consuming one marshmallow bee will have the same effect as consuming twenty (other than resetting the timer).
Ways to Obtain
- Redeeming certain valid codes.
- Marshmallow (Gives 1 marshmallow bee).
- Teespring (Gives 1 marshmallow bee + other stuff).
- Discord100k (Activates the buff + other stuff).
The methods below are no longer possible.
- Completing most the Egg Hunt 2019 quests of certain NPCs rewarded the player with at least 1 marshmallow bee:
- Opening the Pearly Present gave 2 marshmallow bees.
- Completing Sun Bear's Egg Hunt 2020 quest rewards 1 marshmallow bee along with other stuff.
- Redeeming certain expired codes:
- FestiveFinale (Activated the buff + other stuff).
- PineappleParty (Activated the buff + other stuff).
- 2Years (Gave 1 marshmallow bee + other stuff).
- 3YearParty (Gave 1 marshmallow bee + other stuff).
- Defeating the Mondo Chick granted at least one Marshmallow Bee, but since the 12/25/20 update it is no longer obtainable.
- This was the only item that says "eat" instead of "use" in the pop-up when clicked on.
- Players cannot get this pop-up anymore, as in the 9/28/2019 update, activating from the hotbar will automatically trigger the item.
- The item is based on Honey Bee's appearance; however, its face is of Basic Bee.
- This is one of the four consumables that increases capacity, the others being the purple potion, super smoothie and snowflake.
- This item is slightly melted on the bottom, as marshmallows in real life are soft candies.
- There is sugar on the marshmallow bee, unlike on real life marshmallows.
- Before the 4/6/2020 update, there was no capacity limit on how many marshmallow bees could be stored in the player's inventory. This was likely intended because the player could only obtain a limited amount of marshmallow bees prior to this update.