The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|"Instantly converts all pollen into honey."|
The player can have a maximum of 15 micro-converters in their inventory at a time. Obtaining more than 15 will not add to your inventory unless they buy them from packs, obtain them from quests, or from opening Ornament Presents (removed).The following audio plays when a micro-converter is used:
Ways To Obtain
- Defeating mobs, such as a rhino beetle, mantis, werewolf, Tunnel Bear, Coconut Crab, certain chicks, or certain aphids.
- Completing some of Black Bear's Star Jelly quests (15 in total).
- Completing some of Spirit Bear's quests.
- Redeeming certain valid codes:
- ClubConverters (Gives 10 micro-converters).
- 4MilMembers (Gives 4 micro-converters+other stuff).
- FuzzyFarewell (Gives 3 micro-converters+other stuff).
- From Festive Gifts (rare).
- As a reward from the Wind Shrine.
- Matching a pair of micro-converters in Memory Matches.
- Through a Cub Buddy gift (rare).
The methods below are no longer possible.
- Completing Egg Hunt Quests rewarded micro-converters and other items.
- Opening the Shady Present gave 24 micro-converters and other items.
- If the player tries to use a micro-converter without any pollen in their bag, a message will pop up saying "You need Pollen to use a Micro-Converter."
- Since the 9/28/2019 update, the hotkey for this item (C) along with gumdrops and stingers were removed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.