|High Traffic Page.
This page is high traffic and has been locked to protect it from constant misinformation being added. If you notice a mistake or have something to add, please contact Wiki Staff.
The Moon Amulet is an amulet created by spending 100 Moon Charms at the Moon Amulet Generator. This amulet gives a few buffs and allows the player to walk on the moon-shaped platforms (located in the Diamond Room and the 30 Bee Zone Obby) at night.
Each time the player purchases the amulet, the buffs given tend to improve. The player will always receive a capacity expansion, which starts at +25,000 capacity and progressively increases by 25,000. The buff is capped off at 250,000 extra capacity.
When using the generator, a message will appear in the chat, saying, "🌙 The moon seems to grow brighter... 🌙." If the player has maxed out their capacity buff, the message will instead say, "🌙 The moon seems happy! 🌙."
When the player generates a Moon Amulet, the following audio plays:
- +25,000 - +250,000 Capacity (Guaranteed).
- +1% - +5% Ticket Chance (Rare).
- +1 - +3 Movement Collection (Rare).
- One of the following:
- One of the following;
- There's a glitch that when the player upgrades the Moon Amulet for the 7th time, instead of getting +175k capacity, they will get +150k capacity again. However, on the 8th upgrade, it'll go back up to +175k and it continues from there until reaching the max of +250k capacity.
- This and the King Beetle Amulet are the only amulets that don't have different tiers.
- Despite the capacity capping at +250k, the quality of the amulet continues to rise for another 10 Moon Amulets generated, meaning that the player will need to generate 25 or more Moon Amulets in order to get the possibility of generating the best amulet.