|Location||Behind the 30 Bee Gate.|
|Bee Prerequisites||30 bees|
This is the quest-giver Onett. To see the developer page of Onett, click Here.
Onett is an interactive character past the 30 Bee Gate. He gives out a series of five challenging quests. The rewards for the last quest includes a Star Treat. He is considered the third hardest quest giver in the game, requesting the player to collect over 3,000,000,000 pollen, over 100,000,000 Goo and over 150,000 tokens throughout all of his Star Journey Quests.
Star Treat Quests
|Star Journey 1||
25x Royal Jelly
|Star Journey 2||
50x Royal Jelly
|Star Journey 3||
75x Royal Jelly
|Star Journey 4||
100x Royal Jelly
|Star Journey 5||
|Star Journey 1||Whoa! You made it to the very top of the mountain! That was a lot faster than I expected. So fast that I haven't even finished getting this place ready... I'm working on opening this big lid over here. It's pretty tricky... stuck real tight. When I get it open I'll probably need you guys to help me out with whatever's inside. Until then, I guess I can put you and your bees to the test. You'll have until I get this thing open to finish 5 quests. Complete all 5 and I'll give you a [Star Treat]. A [Star Treat] always converts a bee into a Gifted bee. And as a matter of fact, they're the only way to obtain Gifted Event bees. These quests are absurdly hard. The point is to keep you top beekeepers busy! If you're not up to the challenge don't complain to me!!!!!! I got a lot to do!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I got a little carried away there... Anyways, I've put quest #1 in your Quest menu.
This lid is stuck on tight. I'm working hard to figure out how to open it.
Bee Swarm Simulator is my first ROBLOX game. I use this as my excuse every time I run into problems! If I was a little more experienced, I bet this area would be done by now. You're lucky I'm not! You get to do these quests!
|Star Journey 2||Who would have thought a ROBLOX game would require so much work? A simple lid like this is taking me weeks to open... The bears and bees don't make it any easier! They're friendly to you all but they always give me problems. If they keep complaining I'm getting rid of all the fields except the Dandelion Field! I wouldn't really do that though. Anyways, I'll put quest #2 in your Quest menu.
The worst part about the bears is having to write their lines. They don't say much, but even that's too much for me! I'M NOT A WRITER!!!! Why can't the bears just think for themselves? I'm looking at you Science Bear.
"Simulator" games seem all about the rush of a reward after pushing through monotonous tasks. Not so different from what motivates most of us to work in real lives! The promise of a reward gives meaning to our work... at least that's how we feel. I really think it's the work itself that keeps us playing! Do you think that mean's [sic] I also enjoy opening this lid? Um... I won't think about it too hard. Three more quests and you'll get that [Star Treat].
|Star Journey 3||I really like bees and bears even if I sometimes get tired of them. I don't think anyone can deny how impressive bees are. So coordinated and organized. Not only that, but they pollinate plants and make us honey. Bees really feel like a force for good don't they? Bears are great because they look like big dogs. They seem like gentle giants even though I know they usually arent. [sic] In this game we just focus on the good stuff about bears and bees I guess. The bees don't even have stingers. Anyways, what was I doing? Oh yeah! I'll put the next Star Journey quest in your Quest menu. This one has a lot of blue stuff. Ok, now I'll get to... opening this lid?
The red and blue dichotomy isn't as interesting as I hoped for. I'll keep trying to differentiate them cause right now they're basically mirror images of eachother.[sic] At least it gives some variety on a superficial level! (cough) Ok well let's get back to work.
Oh, nice you're done! By the way... Did you know the King Beetle has a 1 in 7 chance of dropping a [King Beetle Amulet]? Also, every time you defeat a King Beetle, the quality of amulets you get from it tends to go up. This caps out at 100 King Beetle kills. I hoped this mechanic would make defeating the King Beetle more exciting. We'll see how that works out... Anyways here's a bunch of stuff as a reward! I know that was hard. Nothing compared to the next two though.
|Star Journey 4||ROBLOX is really something else! The developer studio is simple to use and Lua is a versatile and forgiving scripting language. If you had told me a year ago I'd be working on a ROBLOX game full time... I never would have believed you! I didn't even know making ROBLOX games full time was a thing. It has been a ton of fun and extremely rewarding. I'm excited to keep working on Bee Swarm Simulator and more ROBLOX games in the future. But I got to stay focused on opening this lid first... If only I had more upper arm strength. Maybe if my bees had arms... Anyways, get ready for a tough one. I've put the 4th quest in your quest menu.|
Do you have a favorite bee? I like Rascal Bee's laughing face. I also love Tabby Bee because it looks like my cat. And I'm sure you can tell I like Basic Bee a lot. I put Basic Bee in every game icon cause [sic] it's #1.
Wow! You really like making honey! Oh - how was the goo collecting? Thought you were safe with Gummy Bear gone didn't you? Hah! I spent a long time making the goo so you guys are going to use it whether you like it or not. (Actually I'll try to save it for only the most difficult quests) 1 more quest to go! Then you get that [Star Treat]!
|Star Journey 5||You've made a lot of progress on these quests but I've hardly nudged this lid open at all. Hopefully this last one will take you a long time. This update is designed to extend the end game - that's the main goal. Gifted Bees brings a new "tier" past Legendary. Leveling bees offers a new use for honey. The Ant Challenge gives you a repeatable objective that'll always let you challenge yourself. And the [Star Amulets] act as the ultimate end game goal. You need 30 different Gifted Bee types to obtain a [Diamond Star Amulet]! Even the top players in the world should take a while to reach that. That's the plan anyhow... It'll all have to hold you over until I get this "lid" OPEN. Time for the last Star Journey quest! Good Luck!!
It's tricky to give a simulator game longevity, especially without rebirths. On top of that, I'm running out of resources on this map - if I add too much more, it'll increase the lag! The game is already pretty laggy sometimes as I'm sure you've seen. I'll work on that after this lid comes off.
Holy moly! You and your bees did it all! You must be in like the top 0.01% of ALL players! You must really want this [Star Treat]. It's all yours! I really appreciate the dedication you've shown to the game by the way. Players like you are the ones who keep me motivated the most! I promise I'll keep working to give you guys more goals and keep Bee Swarm Simulator growing. First thing I got to do is open this lid! I'll let you know when I've finished.
|Post-quests||I like honey but I don't like it THAT much.|
- He is the first and only robloxian-species quest giver.
- The amount of pollen in Onett’s pack (32318), represents the date when Bee Swarm Simulator was first released.
- Since Gummy Bear left, Onett's and Science Bear's quests were the only ones that include collecting Goo. After the 11/25/18 update, Gifted Bucko and Gifted Riley require goo for their "Clean-up" and "Goo" missions. During the Beesmas Event, Bee Bear also requires goo, as in Festive Bee Workshop 1.
- There is a statue of Onett on top of the 6th hive with the Honey Dipper and the Port-O-Hive as a backpack, while the Onett NPC has a Porcelain Dipper, Porcelain Port-O-Hive, Mondo Belt Bag, Riley Guard, Bucko Guard, Beekeeper's Mask and Beekeeper's Boots.
- Star Journey 1 was originally planned for players to collect 500 haste tokens, not 5000. But because of a scripting error, the requirement was set to what is now today.
- Onett gives 5 quests, the least of all quest givers in the game (excluding Bubble Bee Man, who gives 2 of them).
- Onett is currently the second to last quest giver to be accessed in the game, last being Bubble Bee Man.
- During the Beesmas Event on December 25, 2018, Onett wore a wreath around his head that gave you a Happy Honeydays Boost when you claimed your hive.
- In Onett's backpack, it says that its container space is the equivalent of 500k when considering the items he wears, it should be about at least 750k of total container space.
- Once the player finishes all of his quests, the player can give him a Present - he will reward lots of items, including 50k treats, Magic Beans, and 1x of every Field Boost in the game.
- Onett, Tunnel Bear and Gummy Bear were "Naughty" this year, as stated by Bee Bear.
- If you have finished all of his quests during the Bee Bear event, Onett states that he's been "twisting the lid the wrong way for months."
- In the Beesmas Event, Onett is the only NPC who you can give a present to who is on Bee Bear's "naughty" list.
- He and Panda Bear were the first Quest Givers to give quests that require defeating Tunnel Bear with Science Bear being the last.
|Permanent Bears||Black Bear • Mother Bear • Brown Bear • Panda Bear • Science Bear • Polar Bear|
|Traveling Bears||Sun Bear • Gummy Bear • Bee Bear|
|Non-Bears||Gifted Bucko Bee • Gifted Riley Bee • Onett • Bubble Bee Man|