|Bee Prerequisites||35 bees|
This is a 21x28 field, containing 588 flowers. The flowers are red and white, and the only natural size is triple.
Note: the flowers in fields are randomly generated, so the flower counts above may not be 100% correct for you. The percentages should be roughly correct, however.
A level 8-12 Rogue Vicious Bee can spawn here.
A level 1-20 Wild Windy Bee can spawn here.
- Using glitter will add 100% Pepper Patch pollen onto the current boost for 15 minutes if it isn't already maxed out.
- Using Field Dice may add +100% Pepper Patch pollen for 15 minutes. But it can increase depending on the number of the boost that is given. For example, it will add +200% pollen total if you get twice from field dice to the same field (Pepper Patch).
- Pepper Patch Winds can be obtained through the Wind Shrine or codes. They give +10% instant Pepper Patch conversion and +5% Pepper Patch pollen for each stack. Pepper Patch Winds can stack up to a total of 9 times.
- Purchasing a Pepper Patch Market Boost from the Boost Market or certain codes will give x1.5 Pepper Patch Capacity, x1.25 Pepper Patch Pollen, x1.25 Flame Pollen, and x1.25 Hive Convert Rate.
- Redeeming certain valid codes:
- Gumaden10T (Gives Pepper Patch Boost x1 and Pepper Patch Winds x3+other stuff).
- This field and the Coconut Field are the two fields added in the 9/28/2019 update.
- This, the Mountain Top Field, Stump Field, and Coconut Field are the only fields to have only triple flowers. Similarly, these fields plus the Ant Field cannot be boosted by a Field Booster.
- Like the Coconut Badge, the Pepper Badge requires more pollen collected than the other field badges.