|Bee Prerequisites||35 bees|
This is a 21x28 field, containing 588 flowers. The flowers are red and white, and the only natural size is triple.
Note: the flowers in fields are randomly generated, so the flower counts above may not be 100% accurate. However, the percentages should be roughly correct.
This field can spawn strawberry, bitterberry, royal jelly, red extract, ticket and magic bean tokens when collecting pollen. The only bee that likes the Pepper Patch is Spicy Bee. The only bee that dislikes the Pepper Patch is Fuzzy Bee.
A level 8-12 Rogue Vicious Bee can spawn here.
- Using glitter will add 100% Pepper Patch pollen onto the current boost for 15 minutes if it isn't already maxed out.
- Using field dice may add +100% Pepper Patch pollen for 15 minutes if the current boost isn't already maxed out.
- Pepper Patch Winds can be obtained through the Wind Shrine or codes. They have a base of +20% instant Pepper Patch conversion, and give +5% instant Pepper Patch conversion and +10% Pepper Patch pollen for each stack. Pepper Patch Winds can stack up to a total of 13 times.
- Purchasing a Pepper Patch Market Boost from the Boost Market or certain codes will give x1.5 Pepper Patch Capacity, x1.25 Pepper Patch Pollen, x1.25 Flame Pollen, and x1.25 Convert Rate At Hive.
- Redeeming certain valid codes:
- RedMarket (Gives Pepper Patch Boost x1, Pepper Patch Market Boost, and Pepper Patch Capacity x1).
The methods below are no longer possible.
- Redeeming certain expired codes:
- Sriracha (Gave Pepper Patch Boost x2 and Pepper Patch Capacity x2 + other stuff).
- Gumaden10T (Gave Pepper Patch Boost x1 and Pepper Patch Winds x3 + other stuff).
- This field and the Coconut Field were added in the 9/28/2019 update.
- This, the Mountain Top Field, Stump Field, and Coconut Field are the only fields to solely have natural triple flowers.
- This is one of two fields that requires a certain amount of bees to access it and not have a mob guarding it, the other being the Mountain Top Field.
- This and the Coconut field are the only fields where sprouts cannot appear naturally or be planted with the Special Sprout Summoner.
- Like the Coconut Badge, the Pepper Badge requires more pollen collected than the other field badges.