|Price||1 Spirit Petal, 10 Star Jellies, 25 Glitter, 75 Enzymes, 1,500,000,000 Honey|
It collects 5 pollen from 37 patches in 0.7 seconds. It has an average base pollen collection rate of 422.85 pollen per second. It emits a yellow particle effect at the top of the tool.
Every 3rd swing, it fires a Petal Shuriken that causes bees to instantly convert pollen if it touches their hitbox. The shuriken instantly converts 10,000 + 7% of the bees' convert amount in pollen to honey. Shurikens can also pop bubbles and collect fuzz bombs.
- It takes 1 spirit petal, 55 magic beans, 3,750 pineapples, 1,375 moon charms, and 1,750 royal jellies, as well as the crafting time, to craft the Petal Wand.
- It is the only tool with an ability that doesn't collect extra pollen. Instead, it instantly converts pollen to honey.
- This is the only tool in the game to require crafting materials.
- When the petal shuriken hits bees, it emits either a yellow or purple bubble.
- The Petal Wand can launch its shurikens even while the player isn't in a field.
- This can be used to spend less time at the hive when converting honey.
- The Petal Wand is the only tool to be held by a bear, specifically Spirit Bear.
- The version held by Spirit Bear is much bigger than a player's.
- After the shuriken comes in contact with one of the player's bees, the sound effect changes. This also increases in pitch with every consecutive bee.
- The Petal Wand is the best and final tool in the game as it collects more pollen than the Porcelain Dipper and boosts all pollen types by 60%.
- Currently The Petal Wand is the only item you can use on your bees while converting at your hive to speed up the process.
- The Petal Wand is the only upper tier collector without an ability to collect more pollen such as the ability from the Porcelain Dipper.