|Bee Prerequisites||10 bees|
This is a 35x23 field, containing 805 flowers. The flowers are white, red, and blue, in sizes of single, double, and triple.
Note: the flowers in fields are randomly generated, so the flower counts above may not be 100% accurate. However, the percentages should be roughly correct.
A level 1-20 Wild Windy Bee can spawn here.
- Using the Field Booster may give a Pineapple Patch Boost. When it does, it will give +200% Pineapple Patch pollen for 15 minutes.
- Using glitter will add 100% Pineapple Patch pollen onto the current boost for 15 minutes if it isn't already maxed out.
- Using field dice may add +100% Pineapple Patch pollen for 15 minutes if the current boost isn't already maxed out.
- Pineapple Patch winds can be obtained through the Wind Shrine or codes. They have a base of +20% instant Pineapple Patch conversion, and give +5% instant Pineapple Patch conversion and +20% Pineapple Patch pollen for each stack. Pineapple Patch Winds can stack up to a total of 13 times.
- Purchasing a Pineapple Patch Market Boost from the Boost Market will give x1.5 Pineapple Patch Capacity x1.25 Pineapple Patch Pollen, x1.25 White Pollen, and x1.25 Convert Rate At Hive.
- Redeeming certain valid codes:
- ClubBean (Gives Pineapple Patch Boost x2 + other stuff).
- 1MLikes (Gives Pineapple Patch Boost x1 + other stuff).
- The Moon Amulet can give a pollen boost for the Pineapple Patch between +1% and +150%.
- It can be boosted by the Shell Amulet. If it has a Pineapple Patch Boost, it can boost the field by +7% to +30% depending on the amulet rarity.
- Giving Science Bear a present will give Pineapple Patch Boost x3 and other items.
The methods below are no longer possible
- Giving a present to certain NPCs during Beesmas 2018:
- Redeeming certain expired codes:
- Tabby (Gave Pineapple Patch Boost x1 + other stuff).
- LateNightGumdrops (Gave Pineapple Patch Boost x2 + other stuff).
- SugarRush (Gave Pineapple Patch Boost x4 + other stuff).
- Shutdown (Gave Pineapple Patch Boost x5 + other stuff).
- 1MoreTime (Gave Pineapple Patch Boost x2 + other stuff).
- Reboots (Gave Pineapple Patch Boost x5 + other stuff).
- DarzethDonation (Gave Pineapple Patch Boost x5 + other stuff).
- 1mFavorites (Gave Pineapple Patch Boost x1 + other stuff).
- Trying (Gave Pineapple Patch Boost x3 + other stuff).
- OffToOrlando (Gave Pineapple Patch Boost x3 and Pineapple Patch Winds x5 + other stuff).
- Market (Gave Pineapple Patch Market Boost + other stuff).
- PineappleParty (Gave Pineapple Patch Boost x3, Pineapple Patch Capacity x3, and Pineapple Market Boost x3 + other stuff.)
- There is a token behind the pineapple closest to the shop. Collecting it grants the player five pineapples.
- There is a ticket token worth three tickets on top of the giant pineapple. It can be obtained by using the Red Cannon and the Parachute or Glider.
- There is a glue token behind the biggest pineapple in between the Stump Field and the entrance to the Purple Gift Box obstacle.
- This was the third biggest field in the game before the 7/11/2018 update.
- This field is one of the three fields to have the word "Patch" in their name instead of "Field," along with the Pumpkin Patch and the Pepper Patch.
- The Pine Tree Forest is another field without the word "Field" in it, having "Forest" in its name instead.
- This is one of the fields that fireflies can travel to.
- This is one of the fields that the Stick Bug can move to during the Stick Bug Challenge.
- The biggest pineapple will occasionally grow a face. It will blow bubbles at patches of flowers, producing sparkles upon contact. Collecting pollen on the affected flowers can produce tickets, pineapples, moon charm, royal jelly, enzymes, or honey tokens.
- While doing one of Spirit Bear's quests, Spirit Bear states that the Pineapple Patch was originally supposed to be a Rhubarb Field. Instead, she and Stick Bug planted pineapples.