|Bee Prerequisites||10 bees|
This is a 35x23 field, containing 805 flowers. The flowers are white, red, and blue, in sizes of single, double, and triple.
Note: the flowers in fields are randomly generated, so the flower counts above may not be 100% accurate. However, the percentages should be roughly correct.
A level 1-20 Wild Windy Bee can spawn here.
- Using the Field Booster may give a Pineapple Patch Boost. When it does, it will give +200% Pineapple Patch pollen for 15 minutes.
- Using glitter will add 100% Pineapple Patch pollen onto the current boost for 15 minutes if it isn't already maxed out.
- Using field dice may add +100% Pineapple Patch pollen for 15 minutes if the current boost isn't already maxed out.
- Pineapple Patch winds can be obtained through the Wind Shrine or codes. They have a base of +20% instant Pineapple Patch conversion, and give +5% instant Pineapple Patch conversion and +20% Pineapple Patch pollen for each stack. Pineapple Patch Winds can stack up to a total of 13 times.
- Purchasing a Pineapple Patch Market Boost from the Boost Market will give x1.5 Pineapple Patch Capacity x1.25 Pineapple Patch Pollen, x1.25 White Pollen, and x1.25 Convert Rate At Hive.
- Redeeming certain valid codes:
- ClubBean (Gives Pineapple Patch Boost x2 + other stuff).
- 1MLikes (Gives Pineapple Patch Boost x1 + other stuff).
- The Moon Amulet can give a pollen boost for the Pineapple Patch between +1% and +150%.
- It can be boosted by the Shell Amulet. If it has a Pineapple Patch Boost, it can boost the field by +7% to +30% depending on the amulet rarity.
- Giving Science Bear a present will give Pineapple Patch Boost x3 and other items.
The methods below are no longer possible
- Giving a present to certain NPCs during Beesmas 2018:
- Redeeming certain expired codes:
- Tabby (Gave Pineapple Patch Boost x1 + other stuff).
- LateNightGumdrops (Gave Pineapple Patch Boost x2 + other stuff).
- SugarRush (Gave Pineapple Patch Boost x4 + other stuff).
- Shutdown (Gave Pineapple Patch Boost x5 + other stuff).
- 1MoreTime (Gave Pineapple Patch Boost x2 + other stuff).
- Reboots (Gave Pineapple Patch Boost x5 + other stuff).
- DarzethDonation (Gave Pineapple Patch Boost x5 + other stuff).
- 1mFavorites (Gave Pineapple Patch Boost x1 + other stuff).
- Trying (Gave Pineapple Patch Boost x3 + other stuff).
- OffToOrlando (Gave Pineapple Patch Boost x3 and Pineapple Patch Winds x5 + other stuff).
- Market (Gave Pineapple Patch Market Boost + other stuff).
- PineappleParty (Gave Pineapple Patch Boost x3, Pineapple Patch Capacity x3, and Pineapple Market Boost x3 + other stuff.)
- There is a token behind the pineapple closest to the shop. Collecting it grants the player five pineapples.
- There is a ticket token worth three tickets on top of the giant pineapple. It can be obtained by using the Red Cannon and the Parachute or Glider, or by jumping up from the side of the Pineapple.
- There is a glue token behind the biggest pineapple in between the Stump Field and the entrance to the Purple Gift Box obstacle.
- This was the third biggest field in the game before the 7/11/2018 update.
- This field is one of the three fields to have the word "Patch" in their name instead of "Field," along with the Pumpkin Patch and the Pepper Patch.
- The Pine Tree Forest is another field without the word "Field" in it, having "Forest" in its name instead.
- This is one of the fields that fireflies can travel to.
- This is one of the fields that the Stick Bug can move to during the Stick Bug Challenge.
- The biggest pineapple will occasionally grow a face. It will blow bubbles at patches of flowers, producing sparkles upon contact. Collecting pollen on the affected flowers can produce tickets, pineapples, moon charm, royal jelly, enzymes, or honey tokens.
- While doing one of Spirit Bear's quests, Spirit Bear states that the Pineapple Patch was originally supposed to be a Rhubarb Field. Instead, she and Stick Bug planted pineapples.
- This is the only field to be guarded by two mobs of different tiers (Rhino Beetle and Mantis), if you don't include the Werewolf guarding the Pine Tree Forest as it merely happens to be located in the Werewolf's attack territory.