|Mountain Top Shop|
The Porcelain Dipper is a tool that can be bought at the Mountain Top Shop for 100 million honey. It has a maximum pollen collection rate of 324 pollen per second (achievable only in the Spider Field).
It is the most recent tool to be added into the game.
The Porcelain Dipper's average pollen collection rate is 252 pollen per second: 324 from white flowers and 216 from red and blue flowers.
The average collection rate is 41% better than the Scythe's average rate, and 41% better than the Bubble Wand's average. Not surprisingly, the white pollen collection rate far outstrips every other collector (it's about 314% better than second-place Honey Dipper).
However, the Scythe is 48% better at red flowers, and the Bubble Wand is 48% better at blue flowers. This is tempered by the fact that there are no fields that are entirely blue or entirely red, meaning the Wand and Scythe never actually achieve their theoretical maximum collection rate.
- The Porcelain Dipper has the biggest collection area of all the tools in the game.
- You cannot see some decals through the glass.
- It has 2 particles coming from it: Bubbles and Sparkles.
- The Porcelain Dipper is over ten times more expensive than all other collectors combined.
- Porcelain Dipper: 100,000,000 honey.
- All other collectors combined: 9,184,350 honey.
- This is the most expensive tool in the game.