|Bee Prerequisites||15 bees|
Pumpkin Patch is a field past the Honey Bee Gate. It is right across from the Cactus Field, with the Werewolf's Cave between the two fields. The Werewolf defends both fields, plus the Pine Tree Forest.
The Pumpkin Patch is decorated with four pumpkins, with one in the near left and right-hand corners, and two in the far left corner. Three of the pumpkins are about the same size while the fourth one is fairly big. Treats, Magic Beans, and Glue can be harvested here.
The Pumpkin Patch is 17x33, with 561 flowers in total.The flowers are about three-fourths (76%) large and one-fourth (24%) medium. A bit more than half (57%) are white, and the remainder is almost evenly split between blue and red (21% and 22%, respectively).
Note: the graph below may not be correct, because the field's flowers are randomized.
- There is a Royal Jelly token behind the two pumpkins in the corner.
- Before the 4/27/2018 update, the Pumpkin Patch had the same mix of flowers as the Cactus Field.
- The largest pumpkin in the corner can grow a face, producing Sparkles onto the field.
- This is the second smallest field in the game, with the smallest being the Stump Field.
- This field is one of the two fields to have the word "Patch" in their name instead of "Field," with the Pineapple Patch being the other.
- Pumpkin Patch Field Boosts obtained by the White Field Booster will be x1. (+100%)