|Bee Prerequisites||15 bees|
This is a 17x33 field, containing 561 flowers. The flowers are white, red, and blue, in sizes of double and triple.
Note: the flowers in fields are randomly generated, so the flower counts above may not be 100% correct for you. The percentages should be roughly correct, however.
A level 1-20 Wild Windy Bee can spawn here.
- Using the Field Booster may give a Pumpkin Patch Boost. When it does, it will give +100% Pumpkin Patch pollen for 15 minutes.
- Using glitter in the field will add 100% Pumpkin Patch pollen onto the current boost if it isn't already maxed out.
- Using Field Dice may add +100% Pumpkin Patch pollen for 15 minutes if the current boost isn't already maxed out.
- Pumpkin Patch Winds can be obtained through the Wind Shrine or codes. They have a base of +20% instant Pumpkin Patch conversion, and give +5% instant Pumpkin Patch conversion and +20% Pumpkin Patch pollen for each stack. Pumpkin Patch Winds can stack up to a total of 12 times.
- Purchasing a Pumpkin Patch Market Boost from the Boost Market will give x1.5 Pumpkin Patch Capacity, x1.25 Pumpkin Patch Pollen, x1.25 Capacity, and +50 Convert Amount.
- Redeeming certain valid codes. However, there are currently no valid codes that give any sort of Pumpkin Patch boosts.
- It can be boosted by the Shell Amulet. If it has a Pumpkin Patch Boost, it can boost the field by +9% to +23% depending on the amulet rarity.
The methods below are no longer possible.
- Giving a present to certain NPCs:
- Redeeming certain expired codes:
- Tabby (Gave Pumpkin Patch Boost x1 + other stuff).
- Xanthan (Gave Pumpkin Patch Boost x4 + other stuff).
- PumpkinOfJustice (Gave Pumpkin Patch Boost x7 + other stuff).
- PuppyPerk (Gave Pumpkin Patch Boost x2 + other stuff).
- TrickOrTreat (Gave Pumpkin Patch Boost x6 + other stuff).
- GravyCatFan (Gave Pumpkin Patch Boost x4 + other stuff).
- DarzethPack (Gave Pumpkin Patch Boost x3 + other stuff).
- Trying (Gave Pumpkin Patch Boost x2 + other stuff).
- MoreTime (Gave Pumpkin Patch Boost x3 + other stuff).
- BeeDay2019 (Gave Pumpkin Patch Boost x4 + other stuff).
- Leftovers (Gave Pumpkin Patch Boost x3 and Pumpkin Patch Winds x3 + other stuff).
- This field's badge and the Sunflower Badge are used 3 times for chances in Memory Match, the most out of any field badges.
- There is a royal jelly token behind the two pumpkins in the corner.
- Before the 4/27/2018 update, the Pumpkin Patch had the same mix of flowers as the Cactus Field.
- The largest pumpkin in the corner can grow a face, producing sparkles onto the field.
- This is the second smallest field in the game, with the smallest being the Stump Field.
- This field is one of three fields to have the word "Patch" in their name instead of "Field," with the Pineapple Patch and Pepper Patch being the other two.
- It is possible to get inside the largest pumpkin with stacked haste.