The Red HQ is a large, red building with a portal, a shop, and other features. It is located next to the Rose Field and near the Special Sprout Summoner. To enter, the player must have discovered 4 different red bee types. The Red HQ is the counterpart to the Blue HQ.
On the roof, there is an enlarged Scythe. Unlike the actual Scythe, the one on the Red HQ doesn't emit fire particles.
On the first floor, there are five things that can be interacted with:
- A Red Teleporter that can teleport the player to a rock behind Science Bear;
- The Red Field Booster that gives a 15-minute boost for either the Mushroom Field, Strawberry Field, or the Rose Field;
- The All-Time Top Red Collectors and Daily Top Red Collectors leaderboards, which show the top 100 players who have collected the most red pollen and the top 100 players who have collected the most red pollen in a day respectively;
- A set of red items for sale. (See the 'Store' section below.)
There is a ticket token hidden near the back of the ceiling visible from the ladder. To reach it, build up stacks of haste, then climb the Red Teleporter and jump to it. The player may need boots and/or the parachute/glider.
The player can climb two ladders to reach the other sections of the HQ. The first ladder leads to a royal jelly token on the roof next to the base, as well as the Strawberry Dispenser. The second ladder leads to the top, where the player will find the Top Riley Bee Helpers Leaderboard and Gifted Riley Bee, who requires a translator to be able to be communicated with. After the player gets a translator from Science Bear and uses it on Gifted Riley Bee, they can complete quests them. The player will also find the code "ROOF" on the back side of the white facade, near the large Scythe.
In the Beesmas event, the player needed to have used a translator on Gifted Riley Bee in order to be able to give it a present or do his quest.
There is a store in the Red HQ which sells six items. To open the store, press E when you're not on the Red Teleporter or the Red Field Booster.
|Red Guard||750,000 honey, 50 strawberries, 1 royal jelly, 1 stinger.||A durable pad worn on the left shoulder of Red Beekeepers.
|Elite Red Guard||5,000,000 honey, 3 red extracts, 50 strawberries, 5 royal jellies, 5 stingers.||A Red Guard reserved for the most dedicated Red Beekeepers.
|Riley Guard||30,000,000 honey, 10 red extracts, 100 strawberries, 5 glue, 25 stingers.||A piece of armor forged by the leader of the Red Bees!
Collects 8 pollen from a line of 7 patches in 0.47 seconds. Collects ×2 from red flowers.
|Red Port-O-Hive||12,500,000 honey.||A Port-O-Hive dipped in shiney [sic] red paint.
|Fire Mask||100,000,000 honey, 500 strawberries, 50 red extracts, 25 enzymes, 15 glue.||Ignite your mind to enhance your Red bees.
- Rogue Vicious Bee can attack the player if they are close enough to the wall next to the Rose Field.
- The Fire Mask is currently the most expensive item able to be bought in the Red HQ.
- Unlike the Bucko Bee model on the Blue HQ, the wings of the Riley Bee model are solid.
- After the 4/5/2019 update, a glass roof was added, preventing players from jumping out from the side and into the Rose Field. As of the 9/28/2019 update, the roof is no longer there, due to a new mechanic that teleported players back to spawn if they entered a restricted area.
- Bees (including Gifted Riley Bee) had no wings when viewed through the roof. This was because transparent parts seen through glass materials do not display properly, similar to the glass of the Porcelain Dipper.