To get there, the player will need to be able to get past the Honey Bee Gate, which requires 15 bees. Once unlocked, the player can use cannons and a Parachute/Glider or walk the path to get to it. Certain hats, boots, and the Bear Morph token also provide extra jump-power, which may allow the player to jump up from the Sunflower Field.
On the first floor, there are five things that can be interacted with:
- A Red Teleporter that can teleport the player to a rock behind Science Bear;
- The Red Field Booster that gives a 15-minute boost for either the Mushroom Field, Strawberry Field, or the Rose Field;
- The All-Time Top Red Collectors and Daily Top Red Collectors leaderboards, which show the top 100 players who have collected the most red pollen and the top 100 players who have collected the most red pollen in a day respectively;
- And a set of red items for sale. (See the 'Store' section below.)
There is a ticket token hidden near the back of the ceiling visible from the ladder. To reach it, build up stacks of haste, then climb the Red Teleporter and jump to it. The player may need boots and/or the parachute/glider.
The player can climb two ladders to reach the other sections of the HQ. The first ladder leads to a royal jelly token on the roof next to the base, as well as the Strawberry Dispenser. The second ladder leads to the top, where the player will find the Top Riley Bee Helpers Leaderboard and Gifted Riley Bee, who requires a translator to be able to be communicated with. After the player gets a translator from Science Bear and uses it on Gifted Riley Bee, they can complete quests them. The player will also find the code "ROOF" on the back side of the white facade, near the large Scythe.
In the Beesmas event, the player needed to have used a translator on Gifted Riley Bee in order to be able to give it a present.
There is a store in the Red HQ which sells a few items. To open the store, press E or click Open Shop while you're not on the Red Field Booster or the Red Teleporter pads.
|Red Guard||750,000 honey, 50 strawberries, 1 royal jelly, 1 stinger||A durable pad worn on the left shoulder of Red Beekeepers.
|Elite Red Guard||5,000,000 honey, 3 red extracts, 50 strawberries, 5 royal jellies, 5 stingers||A Red Guard reserved for the most dedicated Red Beekeepers.
|Riley Guard||30,000,000 honey, 10 red extracts, 100 strawberries, 5 glue, 25 stingers||A piece of armor forged by the leader of the Red Bees!
Collects 8 pollen from a line of 7 patches in 0.47 seconds. Collects ×2 from red flowers.
|Red Port-O-Hive||12,500,000 honey||A Port-O-Hive dipped in shiney [sic] red paint.
|Fire Mask||100,000,000 honey, 500 Strawberries, 50 Red Extracts, 25 Enzymes, 15 Glue||Ignite your mind to enhance your Red bees.
- Rogue Vicious Bee can attack the player if they are close enough to the wall next to the Rose Field.
- After the 4/5/2019 update, a glass roof was added, preventing players from jumping out from the side and into the Rose Field. As of the 9/28/2019 update, the roof is no longer there.
- Bees (including Gifted Riley Bee) had no wings when viewed through the roof. This was because transparent parts seen through glass materials do not display properly, similar to the glass of the Porcelain Dipper.