This mob is similar to the Ladybug, however, it appears in more fields but has less health.
The mob's level range from 1-4, depending on the field it is in.
|Blue Flower Field||1||1|
|Clover Field||1 (with 1 Ladybug)||2|
|Bamboo Field||2||2 (on left)
3 (on right)
|Pineapple Patch||1 (with 1 Mantis)||4|
- Ticket (2% chance) (luck: +drop rate, increments of 1 or 5)
- Blueberry (luck: +drop rate, increments of 1, 5 or 10)
- Gumdrop (luck: +drop rate, increments of 1, 5 or 10)
- Bumble Bee Egg
- Royal Jelly
- Blue Extract
- Magic Bean
- Rhino Beetles behaves similarly like most mobs: it pauses to aim, then lunge. If the player stops to let them aim, then move, it will attack the spot where the player used to be, not the player's current location.
- Some fields have objects that the player can try hiding behind, such as the stalks of bamboo in the Bamboo Field.
- The Frozen Field Defenders Glitch works very well against Rhino Beetles.
- The respawn timer for a Rhino Beetle currently actually counts down from 4 minutes and 40 seconds (previously it was 5 minutes and 15 seconds). However, as with most mobs, a Rhino Beetle doesn't always respawn immediately after its timer runs out.
- Rhino Beetle is the most common mob in quantity of five.
- There is an enemy similar to the Rhino Beetle, King Beetle. In fact, The King Beetle is a hybrid, made of a Ladybug and Rhino Beetle.
- It has the lowest health out of all mobs, with merely 10 health.
|Normal||Ladybug • Rhino Beetle • Spider • Mantis • Stump Snail • Scorpion • Werewolf • Cave Monster • Ants • Stick Nymph|
|Bosses||Rogue Vicious Bee • King Beetle • Tunnel Bear • Stick Bug|