|Bee Prerequisites||15 bees|
This is a 20×31 field, containing 620 flowers. The flowers are red and white, in sizes of single, double, and triple.
Note: the flowers in fields are randomly generated, so the flower counts above may not be 100% accurate. The percentages should be roughly correct, however.
Bees that like the Rose Field are Rad Bee, Rascal Bee, Commander Bee, Fire Bee, Rage Bee, Riley Bee, Demon Bee, Shy Bee, Spicy Bee, Crimson Bee, and Vicious Bee. Bees that dislike the Rose Field are Bumble Bee, Cool Bee, Stubborn Bee, Bubble Bee, Bucko Bee, Demo Bee, Frosty Bee, Baby Bee, Diamond Bee, and Ninja Bee.
A level 5-7 Rogue Vicious Bee can spawn here.
- Using the Red Field Booster may give a Rose Field Boost. When it does, it will give +100% Rose Field pollen for 15 minutes.
- Using glitter will add 100% Rose Field pollen onto the current boost for 15 minutes if the boost isn't already maxed out.
- Using field dice may add +100% Rose Field pollen for 15 minutes. But it can increase depending on the number of the boost that is given. For example, it will add +200% pollen total if you get twice from field dice to the same field (Rose Field).
- Rose Field Winds can be obtained through the Wind Shrine or codes. They have a base of +20% instant Rose Field conversion, and give +5% instant Rose Field conversion and +15% Rose Field pollen for each stack. Rose Field Winds can stack up to a total of 13 times.
- Purchasing a Rose Field Market Boost from the Boost Market will give x1.5 Rose Field Capacity, x1.25 Rose Field Pollen, +10% Bee Attack, and +50 Convert Amount.
- Redeeming certain valid codes:
- Discord100k (Gives Rose Field Boost x3 + other stuff).
- 5mMembers (Gives Rose Field Boost x3 and Rose Field Capacity x3 + other stuff).
- CarmenSanDiego (Activates Rose Field Code Buff + other stuff).
- 1MLikes (Gives a x1 Field Boost for all Fields + other stuff).
The methods below are no longer possible.
- Giving a present to Onett gave Rose Field Boost x1 and other boosts and items.
- Redeeming certain expired codes.
- LateNightGumdrops (Gave Rose Field Boost x2 + other stuff).
- Afternoon (Gave Rose Field Boost x3 + other stuff).
- GummyBoost (Gave Rose Field Boost x3 + other stuff).
- Reboot (Gave Rose Field Boost x3 + other stuff).
- TeraBriteFight (Gave Rose Field Boost x3 + other stuff).
- ThatGuyGift (Gave Rose Field Boost x2 + other stuff).
- TeraTreasure (Gave Rose Field Boost x2 + other stuff).
- BeeMine (Gave Rose Field Boost x3 + other stuff).
- 300mVisits (Gave Rose Field Boost x2 + other stuff).
- August (Gave Rose Field Boost x3 + other stuff).
- Valentine (Gave Rose Field Boost x3 and Rose Field Capacity x3 + other stuff).
- This is one of the fields that fireflies travel to.
- This field is one of the fields which has a small section outside of the map.
- There is a royal jelly token next to this field in a small ledge, which can be accessed by walking a small path along the Badge Bearer's Guild wall.
- This is the only field past the Honey Bee Gate to not be defended by the Werewolf.
- After the 9/28/2019 update, treat tokens could naturally spawn in this field.
- This field has by far the most bees that dislike it, at 11. Pine Tree Forest is second with 7, and Cactus Field is third with 5.