It takes 30 minutes for the spider to respawn after being defeated (25 minutes 30 seconds with a Gifted Vicious Bee). Defeating it gives 10 battle points and 1000 honey spread across 5 honey tokens. Various other rewards can also be given which the possibility of getting them can be increased with Loot Luck.
|Spider Field and its surrounding area bordering the Strawberry and Bamboo Fields and the Basic Bee Gate.||1||4|
- 10 battle points.
- 1000 honey (increased by Honey From Tokens).
- Tickets (25% chance, Loot Luck: + drop rate) (Increments of 1, 3, 5, 10, or 25).
- Sunflower seeds (Loot Luck: + drop rate) (Increments of 1, 3, 25, or 33).
- Bitterberries (Increments of 1, 3, 5, or 33).
- Gumdrops (Loot Luck: + drop rate).
- Royal jellies (increments of 1 or 5).
- Treats (Increments of 1, 5, or 25).
- Pineapples (Increments of 1, 3, 33, or 333).
- Field dice.
- Stingers (Increments of 1, 3, or 5).
- Glue (Increments of 1, 3, 5, or 10).
- Enzymes (Increments of 1, 3, 5, 10 or 25).
- Magic bean.
- Star jelly (Very rare).
- Diamond egg (Very rare).
- One way to keep idle while defeating the spider is to stay on the first block in the Bamboo Obby - the spider will try to lunge towards the player, but it will be stopped by the block. The player can also stand on the Vicious Bee Egg Claim.
- The Frozen Field Defenders Glitch can be used to kill the spider easily, just like any other normal mob.
- Another method is to charge at the spider, then jump and glide over the spider.
- This, mantis and the werewolf are the only mobs that can attack players outside of their designated fields.
- There is a ticket token located inside its cave.
- The spider gives more honey and has better rewards than the mantis and scorpion despite them being in higher-tier fields.
- The spider is tied with the werewolf as the regular mobs with the least amount of spawn locations, as they all only have one.
- Unlike real-life spiders, who have eight legs and six/eight eyes, the spider only has six legs and four eyes.
- Two creatures similar to the spider in appearance called cave monsters are found in the Werewolf's Cave. but they have vastly different stats.
- There is a glitch where if the player can walk against the Spider Cave while the spider is due to respawn, the bees will think a hostile mob is around them. This results in them spawning battle ability tokens.
|Normal||Ladybug • Rhino Beetle • Aphid • Spider • Mantis • Scorpion • Werewolf • Cave Monster • Ants • Stick Nymph|
|Mini-Bosses||Rogue Vicious Bee • Wild Windy Bee • Stump Snail • Commando Chick • Snowbear|
|Bosses||King Beetle • Tunnel Bear • Stick Bug • Coconut Crab • Mondo Chick|
|Passive||Firefly • Bean Bug • Frog • Chick • Hostage Chick • Spotted Chick|