|Bee Prerequisites||5 bees|
This is a 25x28 field, containing 700 flowers. The flowers are white, in sizes of single, double, and triple.
Note: the flowers in fields are randomly generated, so the flower counts above may not be 100% correct for you. The percentages should be roughly correct, however.
Bees that like the Spider Field are Brave Bee, Commander Bee, Rage Bee, Shocked Bee, Demon Bee, Music Bee, Vector Bee, Gummy Bee, and Tabby Bee. Bees that dislike the Spider Field are Basic Bee, Honey Bee, and Baby Bee.
A level 2-4 Rogue Vicious Bee can spawn here.
A level 1-20 Wild Windy Bee can spawn here.
- Using the Field Booster may give a Spider Field Boost. When it does, it will give +200% Spider Field pollen for 15 minutes.
- Using glitter will add 100% Spider Field pollen onto the current boost for 15 minutes if it isn't already maxed out.
- Using Field Dice may add +100% Spider Field pollen for 15 minutes. But it can increase depending on the number of the boost that is given. For example, it will add +200% pollen total if you get twice from field dice to the same field (Spider Field).
- Spider Field Winds can be obtained through the Wind Shrine or codes. They give +10% instant Spider Field conversion and +30% Spider Field pollen for each stack. Spider Field Winds can stack up to a total of 9 times.
- Purchasing a Spider Field Market Boost from the Boost Market will give x1.5 Spider Field Capacity, x1.25 Spider Field Pollen, -5% Monster Respawn Time, and x1.25 Hive Convert Rate.
- Redeeming certain valid codes:
- Discord100k (Gives Spider Field Boost+other stuff).
- It can be boosted by the King Beetle Amulet. If it has a Spider Field Boost, it can boost the field by +1% to +100%.
- It can be boosted by the Shell Amulet. If it has a Spider Field Boost, it can boost the field by +6% to +27% depending on the amulet rarity.
The methods below are no longer possible.
- Giving a present to Onett gave Spider Field Boost x1 and other boosts and items.
- Redeeming certain expired codes:
- Tabby (Gave Spider Field Boost x1+other stuff).
- LateNightGumdrops (Gave Spider Field Boost x2+other stuff).
- GummyBoost (Gave Spider Field Boost x3+other stuff).
- ThnxCyaBoost (Gave Spider Field Boost x5+other stuff).
- AceUnhatched (Gave Spider Field Boost x5+other stuff).
- CantSleep (Gave Spider Field Boost x3+other stuff).
- 1mFavorites (Gave Spider Field Boost x1+other stuff).
- MayRuTreats (Gave Spider Field Boost x3+other stuff).
- ByeBeeBear (Gave Spider Field Boost x3+other stuff).
- Reboooot (Gave Spider Field Boost x4+other stuff).
- RebootCloud (Gave Spider Field Boost x3 and Spider Field Winds x3+other stuff).
- FuzzyReboot (Gave Spider Field Boost x3, Spider Field Winds x3, and Spider Field Capacity Boost x3+other stuff).
- The Spider Field is the only field where all of the flowers are white.
- This is also the only field in the game where all flowers are the same color.
- There is a ticket hidden in the middle of the cave.
- The spider, which resides in the Spider Cave, is similar to the cave monster, a mob that is found in the Werewolf's Cave.
- This field, the Mountain Top Field, the Ant Field, and the Stump Field are the only fields that are not named after a plant or a fruit.
- This field is one of Black Bear's favorite fields.
- The Spider Cave, the Stump Field's Cave, and the Coconut Cave have the exact same cave decoration.