The Star Hall is located on the roof of the Noob Shop. It can be reached using the Parachute/Glider after being shot out of a cannon. Or you can do it by jumping off from the 25 bee zone with Parachute.
Outside of the Star Hall, there is a royal jelly token and a green cog. Inside, it has four types of Star Amulet Generators, an ant pass token (located at the very back platform and in the air), and the Royal Jelly Dispenser.
- Royal Jelly Claimer: Allows you to claim 1 royal jelly per gifted bee in your hive and activates the Haste+ boost. This boost lasts for exactly sixty seconds after using the machine. Naturally, you need at least one gifted bee in order to use the machine. It does not cost anything to use the machine, but there is a 22-hour cooldown.
- Bronze Star Amulet Generator: You need at least 5 gifted bee types to use this machine. It costs 25 million honey to generate a Bronze Star Amulet.
- Silver Star Amulet Generator: You need at least 10 gifted bee types to use this machine. It costs 50 million honey to generate a Silver Star Amulet.
- Gold Star Amulet Generator: You need at least 20 gifted bee types to use this machine. It costs 250 million honey to generate a Gold Star Amulet.
- Diamond Star Amulet Generator: You need at least 30 gifted bee types to use this machine. It costs 1 billion honey to generate a Diamond Star Amulet.
- The room gets its name from the music playing inside it: "starhall".
- You can find an ant pass at the back of the room.
- The cog outside the Star Hall is a hint to one of the in-game codes, specifically the one named "Cog".
- This room contains 4 of the 5 amulet generators in the game, the last one being the Moon Amulet Generator.
- There is a royal jelly token outside the Star Hall.
- Before the 9/28/2019 update, the Royal Jelly Dispenser inside the Star Hall gave out 1 royal jelly per gifted bee type, rather than the number of gifted bees you have.
- Before the 4/6/2020 update, the ant pass token used to be behind the Diamond Star Amulet Generator.