|"Grants your bees x1.5 attack for 30 seconds."|
A stinger is an item added in the 9/10/2018 update. When used, it will grant bees a x1.5 attack buff for 30 seconds. It can also be used to obtain Vicious Bee (250 stingers from the Vicious Bee Egg Claim). Stingers are also used in many crafting recipes.
Ways to Obtain
- Defeating Rogue Vicious Bee always grants stingers. The amount of stingers granted rises along with the higher the level of it.
- A rare drop from a rage aphid, scorpion, or spider.
- Defeating commando chicks may drop stingers.
- Buying it from the Stinger Shop: 1 stinger per 10 tickets.
- A rare drop from leaves in the Cactus Field.
- Donating certain items to the Wind Shrine and receiving specific badge rewards (Battle, Clover, Spider, or Cactus).
- Completing certain quests (Black Bear and Spirit Bear).
- Winning it from the Night or Extreme Memory Matches.
- Buying certain packs from the Robux Shop.
- Through a Cub Buddy gift (very rare).
- Stingers are also obtainable from certain codes. However, currently, there are not any valid codes that provide stingers.
- Receiving Brown Bear's Egg Hunt 2020 quest will give 5 stingers and a Rage Bee Royal Jelly.
- By giving a present to Panda Bear or Stick Bug during the 2018 Beesmas Event (no longer available).
Looting from Rogue Vicious Bee
The Rogue Vicious Bee can be summoned by touching or being close to a spike in a field. It has been confirmed you have a better chance to find a Rogue Vicious Bee at night, as they spawn more frequently. You can use a night bell to guarantee a summon of a Rogue Vicious Bee.
Depending on the level, if it’s gifted, and if it’s the first defeat of the day, a Rogue Vicious Bee can drop 1-20 stingers.
- Level 1-3 = 1 stinger.
- Level 4-6 = 2 stingers.
- Level 7-9 = 3 stingers.
- Level 10-12 = 4 stingers.
- Level 1-3 = 6 stingers.
- Level 4-6 = 9 stingers.
- Level 7-9 = 12 stingers.
- Level 10-12 = 15 stingers.
The daily bonus gives 5 extra Stingers when you defeat or you do damage and others defeat a Rogue Vicious Bee.
There are 6 fields where the Rogue Vicious Bee can spawn at. They are:
- 500 stingers, along with other items, are required to craft the Demon Mask.
- 3 stingers and 300,000 honey are required to craft the Brave Guard.
- 1 stinger, along with other items, are required to craft the Red Guard.
- 5 stingers, along with other items, are required to craft the Elite Red Guard.
- 25 stingers, along with other items, are required to craft the Riley Guard.
- 100 stingers, along with other items, are required to craft the Cobalt Guard and Crimson Guard each.
- 3 stingers, along with other items, are required to craft the Belt Bag.
- 10 stingers, along with other items, are required to craft the Mondo Belt Bag.
- The old hotkey for stingers, 'U', was removed a few days after the 9/10/2018 update because people were repeatedly unintentionally using them.