|Bee Prerequisites||5 bees|
The Strawberry Field is a field located past the Basic Bee Gate, to the left of the Spider Field, and beside the Vicious Bee Egg Claim. This field is protected by a level 2 ladybug and level 3 ladybug.
It is a 22x26 field, containing 572 flowers. The flowers are red and white, in sizes of single, double, and triple.
Note: The flowers in fields are randomly generated, so the flower counts above may not be 100% accurate. The percentages should, however, be roughly correct.
Bees that like the Strawberry Field are Rad Bee, Rascal Bee, Fire Bee, Riley Bee, Demon Bee, Music Bee, and Shy Bee. Bees that dislike the Strawberry Field are Bumble Bee, Cool Bee, Bubble Bee, Bucko Bee, Frosty Bee, Diamond Bee, Ninja Bee, and Windy Bee.
- Using the Red Field Booster may give a Strawberry Field Boost. When it does, it will give +100% Strawberry Field pollen for 15 minutes.
- Using glitter in the Strawberry Field will add 100% Strawberry Field pollen onto the current boost for 15 minutes if the boost isn't already maxed out.
- Using field dice may add +100% Strawberry Field pollen for 15 minutes if the current boost isn't already maxed out.
- Strawberry Field Winds can be obtained through the Wind Shrine or codes. They have a base of +20% instant Strawberry Field conversion, and give +5% instant Strawberry Field conversion and +15% Strawberry Field pollen for each stack. Strawberry Field Winds can stack up to a total of 14 times.
- Purchasing a Strawberry Field Market Boost from the Boost Market will give x1.5 Strawberry Field Capacity, x1.25 Strawberry Field Pollen, x1.25 Red Bomb Pollen, and x1.25 Convert Rate At Hive.
- Redeeming certain valid codes:
- 1MLikes (Gives Strawberry Field Boost x1 + other stuff).
- The field can be boosted by the King Beetle Amulet. If it has a Strawberry Field Boost, it can boost the field by +1% up to a max of +100% of pollen.
The methods below are no longer possible.
- Giving a present to certain NPCs:
- Redeeming certain expired codes:
- Friday (Gave Strawberry Field Boost x5 + other stuff).
- SugarRush (Gave Strawberry Field Boost x3 + other stuff).
- FruitMachine (Gave Strawberry Field Boost x1 + other stuff).
- Berlin (Gave Strawberry Field Boost x4 + other stuff).
- 1mFavorites (Gave Strawberry Field Boost x1 + other stuff).
- WikiHonor (Gave Strawberry Field Boost x3 + other stuff).
- JollyJelly (Gave Strawberry Field Boost x3 and Strawberry Field Winds x3 + other stuff).
- FestiveFinale (Gave Strawberry Field Boost x3 and Strawberry Field Winds x2 + other stuff).
- This is the third smallest field in the game, outranked by the Stump Field and Pumpkin Patch.
- There is a strawberry token behind the biggest strawberry in the top left of the field.
- This is one of the fields that fireflies can travel to during nighttime.
- Mother Bear states that finding strawberry tokens are much more common in this field than in any other field.
- According to Spirit Bear, the strawberries in the field were planted from seeds imported from Sweden. She also states that sprouts in this field spawn the most strawberry tokens, 8 times more than normal sprouts.
- If you run towards the strawberry on the corner fast enough, you may glitch inside of the strawberry. If this happens you will have to reset your character to get out of the strawberry.