|Bee Prerequisites||10 bees|
This field contains 441 flowers. The flowers are white, red, and blue, and the only natural size is triple.
Note: the flowers in fields are randomly generated, so the flower counts above may not be 100% accurate. The percentages should be roughly correct, however.
- Using glitter will add 100% Stump Field pollen onto the current boost for 15 minutes if it isn't already maxed out.
- Using field dice may add +100% Stump Field pollen for 15 minutes if the current boost isn't already maxed out.
- Stump Field Winds can be obtained through the Wind Shrine or codes. They have a base of +20% instant Stump Field conversion, and give +5% instant Stump Field conversion and +10% Stump Field pollen for each stack for 15 minutes. Stump Field Winds can stack up to a total of 13 times.
- Purchasing a Stump Field Market Boost from the Boost Market will give x1.5 Stump Field Capacity, x1.25 Stump Field Pollen, x1.1 Goo, and x1.25 Convert Rate At Hive for 30 minutes.
- Redeeming certain valid codes:
- 500mil (Gives Stump Field Boost x2 + other stuff).
- It can be boosted by the Shell Amulet. If it has a Stump Field Boost, it can boost the field by +5% to +60%, depending on the amulet's rarity.
The methods below are no longer possible.
- Using Onett's Lid Art or activating the Guiding Star passive could summon a guiding star to this field if it was one of your five least collected fields.
- Giving a present to Onett gave Stump Field Boost x1 and other boosts and items.
- Redeeming certain expired codes:
- MoreTime (Gave Stump Field Boost x1 + other stuff).
- 2MFavorites (Gave Stump Field Boost x2 + other stuff).
- Reboooot (Gave Stump Field Boost x1 + other stuff).
- Willgoold (Gave Stump Field Boost x1 + other stuff).
- GravyGoodies (Gave Stump Field Boost x1 + other stuff).
- RobziRampage (Gave Stump Field Boost x1 + other stuff).
- During the Stick Bug Challenge, if Stick Bug is at the Pineapple Patch, Mountain Top Field or Bamboo Field it will be able to create a Defense Totem in this field.
- Before the 9/28/2019 update, the Stump Field was originally a more balanced colored field but was updated to act as a blue-oriented counterpart to the Pepper Patch
- This is the first field the player will encounter that only has triple flowers naturally.
- This is the smallest field in the game (after the 11/25/2018 update), the only field where gumdrops can be obtained from leaves, and the first and only circular-shaped field in the game.
- This is the first and only non-quadrilateral shaped field in the game.
- This is the only blue-dominated field where blueberries cannot spawn naturally, and where red flowers can be found.
- This and the Ant Field are the only fields where Wild Windy Bee cannot spawn in nor fly to.
- This, the Coconut Field, the Pepper Patch, and the Ant Field are the only fields that were added after the game's first release.
- This, the Mountain Top Field, Ant Field, Coconut Field, and the Pepper Patch are the only fields that can't obtain a boost from field boosters.
- The Stump Field, the Coconut Field, and Spider Field's caves have the same appearance.
- There is a glue token between the large pineapple and the base of the stump.
- According to Black Bear, there used to be a gigantic tree that blocked the sunlight and didn't let the plants and flowers grow. Then one day, a huge bear came and cut the tree down. A field then grew on the stump of the tree, which many assumed is what the Stump Field is. It is unknown which bear cut the tree down in the first place.
- This field is one of three fields with no decorations in it, indicating what field it is. The other two fields to do this are the ant field and the mountain top field.