The Stump Snail is a level 6 mob that defends the Stump Field. It has 30,000,000 health when it first spawns and moves in a circular pattern around the outskirts of the field. It has a very low speed, similar to real-life snails.
The health of the Snail will save until it is defeated. This prevents players from having to start over and can allow players to defeat the Snail in multiple sessions to avoid fatigue.
Guaranteed: (Subsequent Defeats)
- 50 - 100 tickets.
- 1 - 10 star jellies.
- 8 - 150 glue.
- 1 - 10 oil.
- 1 - 10 enzymes.
- 1 - 10 glitter.
- 10 - 1,000 royal jellies.
- 10 - 500 pineapples.
- 100 - 1,000 gumdrops.
- 1 - ? magic beans.
- 10 - 500 sunflower seeds.
- 25 - 10,000 treats.
- Diamond, Mythic, and any Gifted eggs.
- If the player can stay behind the shell and head of the Stump Snail, they can go inside it without being damaged. This can be useful for collecting tokens that are hidden without taking any damage.
- Having fighting bees, such as Rage Bees, Lion Bees, and a Vicious Bee, would help defeat the Stump Snail faster. Spicy Bee can produce an Inferno ability token to spawn in two additional Fire Bees. Tadpole Bee can produce a Summon Frog ability token, which spawns a frog to attack the snail. Frogs will not chase the snail, so the player must guide them to it.
- Wear equipment that can boost the attack of your bees, especially guards and masks; more specifically the Fire Mask or Demon Mask.
- If the player has a Cub Buddy, the Buddy can collect tokens the player would otherwise not be able to collect while AFK. This makes defeating the Snail while AFK much faster.
- A player with the Coconut Canister can intentionally trigger the Emergency Coconut Shield to receive a short attack boost to speed up the process.
- Stingers can greatly help boost attack, and tropical drinks will increase your critical chance. However, try to use them only when necessary.
- It is the only mob where dealt damage is saved, as it is extremely tedious, long, and difficult even with a powerful hive to defeat it in a single session of playtime.
- This mob has the highest health out of all mobs.
- It is not considered as a boss, despite its massive amount of health, mainly because it does not directly attack the player.
- The attack pattern is unique, as it doesn't target the player. It just moves around the perimeter of the Stump Field.
- Sometimes a Stump Snail can be seen rapidly glitching around in its cave. Usually, the Stump Snail doesn't belong to the actual player and will remain there even when entering the field.
- Sometimes, the Stump Snail may glitch and go to the Pineapple Patch.
- Ss of the 2/1/2019 update, this, Rogue Vicious Bee, King Beetle (if he drops a King Beetle Amulet), and ants) are the only mobs that do not drop tokens when it dies. It instead goes straight to your inventory like how drops used to do before the update.
- This is the only mob that guarantees glue upon defeat.
- The Stump Snail, Coconut Crab, and the spider all have the same cave appearance.
- Stump Snail originally had 25,000,000 health prior to the 4/5/2019 update. This change was due to most bees' attacks being buffed.
- If the player had damaged their Stump Snail prior to the 4/5/2019 update, the Stump Snail's HP stood the same because of the HP saving.
- Spirit Bear refers to the Stump Snail as "Ol' Stumpy," which some believe is a reference to the Youtuber 'ThnxCya'.
- Although your bees cannot attack other players' Stump Snail, it is possible to damage other players' Stump Snail with flames.
|Normal||Ladybug • Rhino Beetle • Aphid • Spider • Mantis • Scorpion • Werewolf • Cave Monster • Ants • Stick Nymph|
|Bosses||Rogue Vicious Bee • Wild Windy Bee • King Beetle • Tunnel Bear • Stump Snail • Stick Bug • Coconut Crab|
|Passive||Fireflies • Bean Bug • Frog|