The Stump Snail is a level 6 mob that defends the Stump Field. It has 30,000,000 health when it first spawns and moves in a circular pattern around the perimeter of the field. It does not attempt to attack the player, along with having a very low speed, similar to real-life snails. The snail does 30 damage to the player without defense, but only if the player is located at the head or the front of the shell. That allows the player to move around the back of the shell and collect tokens without being damaged.
The health of the Snail will save until it is defeated. This prevents players from having to start over and can allow players to defeat the Snail in multiple sessions to avoid fatigue.
- 25 million honey (Increased by Honey From Tokens).
- 50 - 250 tickets.
- 1 - 10 star jellies.
- 8 - 150 glue.
- 1 - 10 oil.
- 1 - 10 enzymes.
- 1 - 10 glitter.
- 10 - 1,000 royal jellies.
- 10 - 500 pineapples.
- 100 - 2,500 gumdrops.
- 1 - 25 magic beans.
- 10 - 500 sunflower seeds.
- 25 - 10,000 treats.
- 1 - 100 neonberries.
- Diamond, Mythic, and any Gifted eggs.
- If the player can stay behind the shell and head of the Stump Snail, they can go inside of it without being damaged. This can be useful for collecting tokens that are hidden without taking any damage.
- Having fighting bees, such as the Rage Bee, Lion Bee, and/or Vicious Bee will help defeat the Stump Snail faster. Spicy Bee can produce an Inferno ability token to spawn in two additional Fire Bees. Tadpole Bee can produce a Summon Frog ability token, which spawns a frog to attack the snail. Frogs will not chase the snail, so the player must guide them to it.
- The player should wear equipment that boosts the attack of their bees, especially guards and masks; more specifically the Fire Mask or Demon Mask.
- If the player has a Cub Buddy, the buddy can collect tokens the player would otherwise not be able to collect while AFK. This makes defeating the Snail while AFK much faster.
- A player with the Coconut Canister can intentionally trigger the Emergency Coconut Shield to receive a short attack boost to speed up the process.
- Stingers greatly boost attack, oil increases Bee Movespeed, and tropical drinks increase Critical Chance. However, try to use them only when necessary.
- Coconuts can damage the stump snail, however some coconuts probably won’t hit it.
- It is one of two mobs where dealt damage is saved, the other being Commando Chick. In Stump Snail's case, this is due to it being extremely tedious, long, and difficult even with a powerful hive to defeat it in a single session of playtime.
- This is the only mob that guarantees glue upon defeat.
- This mob has the highest health out of all mobs.
- It is not considered as a boss, despite its massive amount of health, mainly because it does not directly attack the player.
- Sometimes a Stump Snail can be seen rapidly glitching around in its cave. Usually, the Stump Snail doesn't belong to the actual player and will remain there even when entering the field. It may also glitch out and go to the Pineapple Patch.
- The caves of the Stump Snail, Coconut Crab, and the spider have the same appearance.
- As of the 2/1/2019 update, this, Rogue Vicious Bee, King Beetle (if he drops a King Beetle Amulet), and ants are the only mobs that do not drop tokens when it dies. It instead goes straight to the player's inventory like how drops used to do before the update.
- Spirit Bear refers to the Stump Snail as "Ol' Stumpy", which some believe that it is a reference to the Youtuber "ThnxCya".
- Although the player's bees cannot attack other players' Stump Snail directly, it is possible to damage other players' Stump Snail with flames.
- Stump Snail originally had 25,000,000 health prior to the 4/5/2019 update. This change was due to most bees' attacks being buffed.
- If the player had damaged their Stump Snail prior to the 4/5/2019 update, the Stump Snail's HP stood the same because of the HP saving.
|Normal||Ladybug • Rhino Beetle • Aphid • Spider • Mantis • Scorpion • Werewolf • Cave Monster • Ants • Stick Nymph|
|Mini-Bosses||Rogue Vicious Bee • Wild Windy Bee • Stump Snail • Commando Chick|
|Bosses||King Beetle • Tunnel Bear • Stick Bug • Coconut Crab • Mondo Chick|
|Passive||Firefly • Bean Bug • Frog • Chick • Hostage Chick • Spotted Chick|