Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|"Grants x1.5 Capacity and the improved boosts of many consumables combined for 20 minutes!"|
- x1.5 Capacity.
- x1.6 Red Pollen.
- x1.6 Blue Pollen.
- x1.6 White Pollen.
- x1.4 Pollen From Bees.
- x1.4 Pollen From Tools.
- x1.5 Convert Rate.
- x1.5 Convert Rate At Hive.
- +12% Instant Conversion.
- +7% Critical Chance.
- x1.25 Bee Movespeed.
- x1.25 Player Movespeed.
A super smoothie buff and a red extract, blue extract, glue, oil, tropical drink, purple potion, or enzymes buff cannot be active simultaneously. If any of these buffs are active when a super smoothie is used, they will be overridden.
Ways to Obtain
- Crafted from the Blender for 3 neonberries, 3 star jellies, 3 purple potions, and 6 tropical drinks.
- It is an extremely rare drop from defeating certain mobs, such as the Diamond Aphid or Tunnel Bear.
- It is an extremely rare drop from Mythic Meteor Showers.
- Redeeming certain valid codes:
- 1MLikes (Activates the buff + other stuff).
The methods below are no longer possible.
- Purchasing the Jumbo June Pack from the Robux Shop gave 10 super smoothies and other items.
- Completion of Onett's Beesmas 2020 Quest rewarded 1 super smoothie and other items.
- Spirit Bear's Galentine's Shrine quest gave 1 super smoothie upon completion
- Purchasing the Honeyday Mega-Haul from the Robux Shop gave 25 super smoothies and other items.
- Buying the 50 Super Smoothies Bundle from Bee Bear’s Catalog during Beesmas 2020 for 500 Gingerbread Bears.
- Giving a Present to Onett during the 2020 Beesmas activated the buff.
- Opening the Mondo Gift Box gave 3 super smoothies + other items.
- 3YearParty (Activates the buff + other stuff).
- This is the third consumable item that increases capacity, with the first being the marshmallow bee and the second being the purple potion. It also precedes the snowflake, the fourth item to increase capacity.
- The super smoothie gives highest number of buffs in the game.
- One super smoothie is worth a total of 450 gumdrops, 60 coconuts, 600 sunflower seeds, 450 strawberries, 600 pineapples, 450 blueberries, 810 royal jellies, 225 moon charms, 9 magic beans, and 12 neonberries.
- Super Smoothies, translators, sprinkler builders, certain specific bee eggs (all except for Honey Bee eggs), spirit petals (if the player has already donated one), gingerbread bears, snowflakes, the beequip case and 7-pronged cogs are the only items that cannot be donated to the Wind Shrine.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.