|"This cold-blooded bee takes great pleasure in inflicting pain."|
This page is for the tamed version of Vicious Bee. For the hostile version, see Rogue Vicious Bee.
- Collects 10 pollen in 4 seconds.
- Makes 80 honey in 4 seconds.
- +150% energy, +25% movespeed, +6 attack.
- 🌟 Gifted Hive Bonus: -15% Monster Respawn Time.
- [Impale] Summons spikes (1 per level) to damage enemies equal to 5% of their current health (Increased by Vicious Bee's attack. Damage reduced past 1000). Creates a honey token per enemy hit (worth 50 honey plus 50 per bee level). Multiple spikes on the same target deal less damage. Impale can damage mobs that target other players, but will not target other players' Tunnel Bear, King Beetle, Stump Snail, or Coconut Crab.
- [Blue Bomb+] Collects 10 pollen from 29 surrounding blue flowers (+10% pollen per lvl). Combo with other bombs to increase power.
|Mob||Normal respawn time||Reduced respawn time||Difference|
|Spider/Cave Monster/Commando Chick||30:00||25:30||4:30|
Vicious Bee has a base pollen collection of 10 in 4 seconds.
That's equivalent to 2.5 per second.
(20 in 4 seconds with x2 Bee Pollen gamepass)
|Flower Tier||Bee Pollen||with Critical Hit|
|without Melody||with Melody|
Vicious Bee can make 80 in 4 seconds!
That's equivalent to 20 per second.
(80 in 2 second/s with x2 Honeymaking Speed)
|Honey Collection with|
- Gifted Vicious Bee's impale ability gets golden-colored spikes, instead of the normal colored (gray) ones. The Impale ability does more base damage when gifted due to the +50% gifted attack bonus. The attack bonus is applied to the bee itself, but it indirectly increases the amount of damage Impale does—though this is not a significant buff due to the majority of Impale's attack scaling off of mob health.
- Vicious Bee is the only bee who can summon an ability token that directly attacks enemies. It is also the only blue bee that likes the Rose Field.
- Vicious Bee may like the Rose Field and the Cactus Field due to the fact that roses and cacti have thorns on them. The rogue version can also spawn in both of these fields.
- On the contrary, it may dislike the dandelion field because dandelions are soft.
- Vicious Bee and Windy Bee are the only bees to have a hostile variant.
- Vicious Bee is one of the four Event bees who have different colored faces on their hive slot rather than the bee itself, the others being Cobalt Bee, Crimson Bee, and Festive Bee.
- It would cost the player 2500 tickets if they were to buy all 250 stingers from the Stinger Shop to get a Vicious Bee, which makes it the hardest bee to get by spending tickets.
- Vicious Bee, Ninja Bee, and Cobalt Bee are the only blue bees that don’t like blueberries.
- Vicious Bee, Puppy Bee, Crimson Bee, Cobalt Bee, and Windy Bee are the only Event bees that don't have an 'enhanced' ability if gifted.
- Vicious Bee, Bear Bee, Gummy Bee, and Windy Bee are the only Event bees that cannot be purchased in the Ticket Tent. These four bees, along with Festive Bee and Puppy Bee, are also the only Event bees that can/could be obtained without spending tickets. Gummy Bee was in the Ticket Tent at one point however.
- Onett has stated that the reason a First Edition Vicious Bee does not exist is because there is no room for a 1st Flag on its back with the spikes.
- This, the Stick Bug Amulet, and the Spider Field Market Boost are the only sources of the -% Mob Respawn Time stats.
|Common & Rare||Basic Bee • Bomber Bee • Brave Bee • Bumble Bee • Cool Bee • Hasty Bee • Looker Bee • Rad Bee • Rascal Bee • Stubborn Bee|
|Epic||Bubble Bee • Bucko Bee • Commander Bee • Demo Bee • Exhausted Bee • Fire Bee • Frosty Bee • Honey Bee • Rage Bee • Riley Bee • Shocked Bee|
|Legendary||Baby Bee • Carpenter Bee • Demon Bee • Diamond Bee • Lion Bee • Music Bee • Ninja Bee • Shy Bee|
|Mythic||Fuzzy Bee • Spicy Bee • Tadpole Bee • Vector Bee|
|Event||Bear Bee • Cobalt Bee • Crimson Bee • Festive Bee • Gummy Bee • Photon Bee • Puppy Bee • Tabby Bee • Vicious Bee • Windy Bee|