It takes 1 hour for the Werewolf to respawn after being defeated (51 minutes with Gifted Vicious Bee).
|Entire level containing the Cactus Field, Pumpkin Patch, and Pine Tree Forest.||1||7|
- Tickets. (Increments of 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, or 25) (50% chance) (Loot Luck: +drop rate)
- 3 or 5 gumdrops. (Loot Luck: +drop rate)
- Treats. (Increments of 5, 10, or 50)
- Sunflower seeds. (Increments of 5, 10, 50, or 250)
- Pineapples. (Increments of 1 or 20)
- Royal jellies. (Increments of 1, 5, 10, and 25)
- Diamond egg. (Very rare)
- Gifted silver egg. (Very rare)
- Glue. (Increments of 1, 3, 5, 10, and 25)
- Star jelly. (Very rare)
- Night bell. (Rare)
- Micro-converters. (Increments of 1 and 5)
The main strategy people use is to have something in the way between you and the werewolf. The main things people use are the bigger cactus or the smaller pumpkin. The werewolf will bounce off the object when he tries to attack, making killing him easy.
The run-and-jump method also works: like most mobs, the werewolf gets confused while you're in the air, and will lunge at the point you were when you jumped, not where you're at now.
You can also repeatedly jump in place, which seems to confuse the werewolf. When you're in the air, he wants to return to its home, but when you're on the ground, he wants to attack you. Since there is a slight delay before mobs return to despawn, it causes him to stay in place.
You can go just through the Honey Bee Gate, then quickly run behind the Pine Tree nearest to the Badge Bearer's Guild, then if he goes back to the cave, just walk beside him and then run back behind the tree. Keep doing this until you defeat him.
- This and the spider are the only mobs that attack players beyond the field they spawn in.
- This is the only regular (non-boss) mob to defend three fields.
- The werewolf uses the "White Fang" package from Roblox.
- You can enter the werewolf's cave to get the free Gold Egg hidden in it, but you will encounter 2 Cave Monsters.
- This was the first non-bug/arachnid mob added into the game.
- You can earn more than one Egg after defeating the werewolf; for example, he can drop 5 Silver Eggs at once.
- This is the second strongest regular mob in the game, only beaten by the estimated health of the Cave Monsters.
- Among the regular mobs, the werewolf is the one that spawns the second least frequently, the first one being Stump Snail.
- The werewolf is tied with the spider for the regular mobs with the least amount of spawn locations, as they both only have one.
|Normal||Ladybug • Rhino Beetle • Aphid • Spider • Mantis • Scorpion • Werewolf • Cave Monster • Ants • Stick Nymph|
|Mini-Bosses||Rogue Vicious Bee • Wild Windy Bee • Stump Snail • Commando Chick|
|Bosses||King Beetle • Tunnel Bear • Stick Bug • Coconut Crab • Mondo Chick|
|Passive||Firefly • Bean Bug • Frog • Chick • Hostage Chick • Spotted Chick|